You don't need a spiritual room..

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
^^^havnt you got your own "i need a spiritual room" thread to post this shite in?

..you know ! the one that you locked so nobody can respond to you..

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sugar

Baked
User ID
^^^havnt you got your own "i need a spiritual room" thread to post this shite in?

..you know ! the one that you locked so nobody can respond to you..

would you prefer I just post in the locked thread rather than here?

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
im all for expressing yourself, but i dont get locking a thread so you cant be critique or rebuffed on it.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
im all for expressing yourself, but i dont get locking a thread so you cant be critique or rebuffed on it.

Well it descended into bad stuff again and I didn't want it trashed like what happened at ozstoners and a few people suggested I lock it so I did and I was invited to this thread to express myself by Indy in the first post and encouraged and still I got trashed here and my faith and God trashed.
I will unlock it then and see what happens.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
I have mainly posted in this thread Dotts and responded to most and not critiqued at all but just slander and mocking and awful attacks

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Cut Sugar a break everyone she's not hurting anyone, so much hatred guys and girls weed supposed to be peace and love.
Everybody different otherwise we all be drones
More live ,love and laugh🥳🤪😷😳peace out✌

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
yeah i get it, dont no what went on over at OS,

but your in an open forum here, i wouldnt call it slander and mocking(ok maybe abit lol)

you gotta have some pretty tough skin and be prepared for some heavy comebacks,

especially when religion and politics are involved.

and you do hold your own when it comes to being rebuffed. Kudos to you!

but its abit of a cop out when vague bible quotes are posted and make no sense..

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Cut Sugar a break everyone she's not hurting anyone, so much hatred guys and girls weed supposed to be peace and love.
Everybody different otherwise we all be drones
More live ,love and laugh🥳🤪😷😳peace out✌

Oldfark, I read this and burst into tears.
A bit of kindness in a storm does me in everytime.
Thank you.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I accept your beliefs sugar, if it makes you happy preach away, some of it will come in handy you got my boy a b+ on his religious study’s last week on ya mate.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
And from this day forth as the GOD of this tiny internet forum, there shall be no locked threads relating to anything religious or political.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Just catching up.. Sugar, did you watch this video? Would love to her Dr.Craig's reponse.

Billy, I've said here before you might have missed it but I'm not going to waste my time looking at stuff that holds no interest to me at all. I am firm in my faith .... shoo

Sugar

Baked
User ID
I accept your beliefs sugar, if it makes you happy preach away, some of it will come in handy you got my boy a b+ on his religious study’s last week on ya mate.

Please explain lol
I don't know how I got your son good grades in his religious studies lol
Glad you all happy and thanks Gaz

Last edited:

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
He had to do some work on the new and old testaments and some other stuff I used a few of your posts.

Top Bottom