You don't need a spiritual room..

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sugar

Baked
User ID
you've made me day :) and the reason I ensconced myself in a room here was so I didn't go spouting off all over the forum...lol trying to contain myself here see lol
You are right Indy about things spiritual are not to be contained, free indeed! No box at all.
Sometimes though I have to rein myself in for the sake of me and for others.
God bless you Indy

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Haha. (y)

On a side note. Kinda gives some food for thought in relation to various denominations conduct their business within closed walls. Guessing they don't wan't their followers minds reach beyond the walls within. 🤪

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Oh those who think they are Godly and deceive people but no, every word and every deed, all that is hidden will be brought into the light and will have to give an account to God.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Oh those who think they are Godly and deceive people but no, every word and every deed, all that is hidden will be brought into the light and will have to give an account to God.
Sugar have you ever watched or read anything by Richard Dawkins??

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Sugar have you ever watched or read anything by Richard Dawkins??

Perhaps a bit, I remember he was terribly crippled and with such a mind. He once said he believed there was a God because, I think, there had to be something? but then he retracted later? anyway, what do you think?

oh no, not the one i was thinking of sorry.
umm no not sure if i have or not read anything from him.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Perhaps a bit, I remember he was terribly crippled and with such a mind. He once said he believed there was a God because, I think, there had to be something? but then he retracted later? anyway, what do you think?

If your interested which I doubt you are I’ll put some links up for you. He is also a prolific author.
I wouldn’t say he’s a hero of mine but he is someone I admire and there ain’t many that I admire.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
If your interested which I doubt you are I’ll put some links up for you. He is also a prolific author.
I wouldn’t say he’s a hero of mine but he is someone I admire and there ain’t many that I admire.
please do and thanks Porky

Porky, umm, why do you want me to read his stuff though?

Last edited:

puggle6

Baked
User ID

You might be thinking of Steven Hawking

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
please do and thanks Porky

Porky, umm, why do you want me to read his stuff though?

If I may interject,,,,,,,probably same reason you want people to read your stuff ..
nobrainer isn’t it ?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
He has hundreds of links but that’s 2 to get ya started.
His best selling book is called The God delusion. 😏

Sugar

Baked
User ID
He has hundreds of links but that’s 2 to get ya started.
His best selling book is called The God delusion. 😏

So is you wanting me to read his stuff to talk me out of believing in God and Jesus Christ as my saviour?

If so it's a not interested mate sorry.

happy on the path I'm on.

Top Bottom