You don't need a spiritual room..

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Fuck you would be fun at parties ya pigmy minded dwarven flog
I actually went to a 40th on the weekend. Had some DMT fuck i love that stuff. Its been 10 years since i had it.
I reckon youd be too much of weak cunt to try it. 😉

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hey Porky,
You still just quoting Richard Dawkins post and limiting yourself to science and mankinds thinking etc without exploring the obvious spiritual side of life.
What are you bringing to the table apart from just disparaging Christianity?
You should try some DMT sugar its tje closest you'll come to ya so called god. 😝

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I’ve never heard of it was it any good?
Its without doubt the most intense trip you'll ever have.
Its fucking epic mate. Only lasts 10 to 15mins. Just smoke it in a bong. But be sitting down cause it hits ya instantly and hard.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
You should try some DMT sugar its tje closest you'll come to ya so called god. 😝

How strange.

In one post you say we are a bunch of cells and that's it no soul or spirit.
Next post you are talking about taking meth over the weekend and you love it ... why?
And your grand finale is to suggest I should try it to get close to God!

I do not need to be a meth head to find meaning in my life or to find God in some man made drug induced hallucinogenic haze.

Pushing class A drugs is disgusting yet several of you recommend it.

I've seen the poor souls covered in scabs with their dead skin drawn over their skull like features and that's the road you recommend for me?

Do you recommend it for your children too?1598892723100.jpeg1598892756600.jpg

Last edited:

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
How strange.

In one post you say we are a bunch of cells and that's it no soul or spirit.
Next post you are talking about taking meth over the weekend and you love it ... why?
And your grand finale is to suggest I should try it to get close to God!

I do not need to be a meth head to find meaning in my life or to find God in some man made drug induced hallucinogenic haze.

Pushing class A drugs is disgusting yet several of you recommend it.

I've seen the poor souls covered in scabs with their dead skin drawn over their skull like features and that's the road you recommend for me?

Do you recommend it for your children too?View attachment 4447View attachment 4448
....May i suggest do some research first Sugar before you jump into the DMT world😀..

DMT — or N, N-dimethyltryptamine
Meth- Methamphetamine

Dont forget, it was your God that has made these stubstances ...

ihermit

Germinating
User ID
So ya telling me Thor is a false God ?
Didya hear about Thor visiting a Temple in ancient Greece? There had been an orgy the night before. Thor was unaware of this and he spotted a 'pretty little thing' on the steps of the temple. "Hi", he said. "I 'm Thor". She looked him up and down and after a pause said "You're Thor?" I 'm so thor I can hardly pith"!

Sugar

Baked
User ID
....May i suggest do some research first Sugar before you jump into the DMT world😀..

DMT — or N, N-dimethyltryptamine
Meth- Methamphetamineu

Dont forget, it was your God that has made these stubstances ...

Oh thanks Dotts.
Not interested in DMT either.

Top Bottom