You don't need a spiritual room..

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Do t get me wrong it was home work, we don’t go to church and he knows I’m atheist, his not sure about god, he thinks science is the answer. He will make his own mind up, he also discovered that I grow pot today so we had a good chat about that and I told him the truth. He wants to be a copper when his older so he can help people. He said he wouldn’t bust me so that was good.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Do t get me wrong it was home work, we don’t go to church and he knows I’m atheist, his not sure about god, he thinks science is the answer. He will make his own mind up, he also discovered that I grow pot today so we had a good chat about that and I told him the truth. He wants to be a copper when his older so he can help people. He said he wouldn’t bust me so that was good.

Well there you go.
Good on you Gazza It's wonderful
God bless you and yours

D

Deleted member cpr

I like the old testament. All the good stuff has been lost over the years.

When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand. Deuteronomy 25:11-12

Sugar

Baked
User ID
I like the old testament. All the good stuff has been lost over the years.

When men fight with one another, and the wife of the one draws near to rescue her husband from the hand of him who is beating him, and puts out her hand and seizes him by the private parts, then you shall cut off her hand. Deuteronomy 25:11-12

dripping sarcasm again, showing no fruit of the spirit (by their fruit you will know them) - dumping scripture but not believing what you post.

Thankfully we are no longer living in those times or cultures or ways of living or under the Law of God but are now saved by the Grace of God and faith in Jesus Christ as our Saviour, the Messiah who takes away the sins of the world.
Or have you forgotten your baptism?

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Anyway, Dotts and others didn't want me posting in this thread so I unlocked the Spiritual Room thread and I'll be posting there instead.

D

Deleted member cpr

Just having a laugh...

Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material. Leviticus 19:19

Ye shall not round the corners of your heads. Leviticus 19:27

D

Deleted member cpr

Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. "Get out of here, baldy!" they said. "Get out of here, baldy!" He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. 2 Kings 2:23-25 NIV

Lol

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Why cant there be more than one God ?, the old testament its the only God whom Israel is to Worship"
sort of implies there is more than one of them ?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Happy Easter Sugar -and everyone on TSE 🤩Ive been trimming since early this morning. About to burn my first joint of the day - I don't enjoy trimming while stoned, makes me work waaaayy too slow. Hot cross buns with butter and honey, and bottomless cups of tea, kept me energised. Daughter must have smelled buds from her place. Rocked up here for 10 minutes, helped trim 2 buds, ripped into a few bongs, raided the fridge and pantry, and left with an ounce bag of new season harvest for the weekend. 🤔

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
Happy Easter old fox and all the serrated edge family🍻 trimming and harvesting over here also. What a great time to be alive and healthy. Coffee and cones keeps my trim fingers lubricated and functioning. Hoping to have me tumbler rolling for all the lower stuff next week 👍

Last edited:

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Trying 2 explain 2 my 2yr old grandson there's no more easter bunny, it's a fricken bilby
Forgive my afghan heritage, but even i don't know a bilby when i see one
So may all ure bilby's be chockers full of chocky
And good luck when ure kids say " This bloody rabbit looks a bit weird pop "

Top Bottom