You don't need a spiritual room..

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Exa
Regards the top of my post that doesn't make sense to you Porky.

On one hand you say there is no God and no Holy Spirit and people are just a bunch of cells then next thing you are taking DMT which you say is lovely and you tell me I should take DMT so I can see God and tell Gaz he should too and you are not the first one here to tell me take DMT either.

Seems to me you are trying to experience a relationship with God in all the wrong places like taking DMT but at the same time denying there is a God.

Information can inform but power is standing up against peer pressure and saying No and turning away from things that are not good for you particularly when you are informed of the dangers.
Exactly y people like you are dangerous and try to generate fear hoping this will persuade others to follow them down the path to personal destruction
I too was brought up to fear everything, pretty fucked up way to look at life
No one hear has asked you any questions , well not like you think
Ppl have questioned your dillusional way of thinking and quoting irrelevant scripture that makes absolutely no sense
You don't know what they mean, that's obvious with your choice of quote
I knew it wouldn't be long b4 you got to the book of revelations again you have absolutely no idea what they are about
As your on a weed forum growing weed and passing your seeds to others is a total contradiction to the rubbish you post on your closed thread
For fucks sake ,which is it ?
A weed grower who knowing breaks the law growing and producing seeds ,which you give to others ,now This is a serious sin
Or are you a gospel preaching hypocrite ?
You can't have it both ways or do you just choose which parts you like and disregard the ones you don't
Examples
Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

Ephesians 5:18

And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit,

1 Peter 4:1-6

Since therefore Christ suffered in the flesh, arm yourselves with the same way of thinking, for whoever has suffered in the flesh has ceased from sin, so as to live for the rest of the time in the flesh no longer for human passions but for the will of God. For the time that is past suffices for doing what the Gentiles want to do, living in sensuality, passions, drunkenness, orgies, drinking parties, and lawless idolatry. With respect to this they are surprised when you do not join them in the same flood of debauchery, and they malign you; but they will give account to him who is ready to judge the living and the dead. ...

1 Corinthian

But as for you, teach what accords with sound doctrine. Older men are to be sober-minded, dignified, self-controlled, sound in faith, in love, and in steadfastness. Older women likewise are to be reverent in behavior, not slanderers or slaves to much wine. They are to teach what is good, and so train the young women to love their husbands and children, to be self-controlled, pure, working at home, kind, and submissive to their own husbands, that the word of God may not be reviled. ...

Romans 13:13-1

And don't try come back with any quotes saying you can smoke weed
It is said god put the plants Here for us as food , never mentions smoking them
You need some serious drugs just to get back to reality
No wonder you had problems with the church, youre crazy

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Exa

Exactly y people like you are dangerous and try to generate fear hoping this will persuade others to follow them down the path to personal destruction
I too was brought up to fear everything, pretty fucked up way to look at life
No one hear has asked you any questions , well not like you think
Ppl have questioned your dillusional way of thinking and quoting irrelevant scripture that makes absolutely no sense
You don't know what they mean, that's obvious with your choice of quote
I knew it wouldn't be long b4 you got to the book of revelations again you have absolutely no idea what they are about
As your on a weed forum growing weed and passing your seeds to others is a total contradiction to the rubbish you post on your closed thread
For fucks sake ,which is it ?
A weed grower who knowing breaks the law growing and producing seeds ,which you give to others ,now This is a serious sin
Or are you a gospel preaching hypocrite ?
You can't have it both ways or do you just choose which parts you like and disregard the ones you don't
Examples
Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

Oh I know, I do struggle with my sinful flesh ugh.
Doesn't stop me declaring my faith in God and trying to overcome lots of stuff in my life.
I think God uses us where we are on our walk.
You can see my sin and despite it I call on God.
Sorry if I am causing fear in you by talking about God and my faith here.
Certainly not my intention at all but to give hope and comfort to people and to let people know there is a God but I know a loving God not a fearful one.
Oh and it wasn't a sin to grow cannabis and seeds as it is legal here and it's not listed in the Bible as a sin although I do lose control sometimes if I overdo it which is something I am trying to get better at.
My sin was breaking mans law by giving seeds freely to this forum to give out as prizes.
I knew it would come back to bite me.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
The Romans wrote the Bible, Jesus was a nutter if he existed, Mary was a slut, Joseph was a gullible fool
God was a cunt for rooting Mary, plenty of fish in the ocean

What did the Romans ever do for us ???

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Oh I know, I do struggle with my sinful flesh ugh.
Doesn't stop me declaring my faith in God and trying to overcome lots of stuff in my life.
I think God uses us where we are on our walk.
You can see my sin and despite it I call on God.
Sorry if I am causing fear in you by talking about God and my faith here.
Certainly not my intention at all but to give hope and comfort to people and to let people know there is a God but I know a loving God not a fearful one.
Oh and it wasn't a sin to grow cannabis and seeds as it is legal here and it's not listed in the Bible as a sin although I do lose control sometimes if I overdo it which is something I am trying to get better at.
My sin was breaking mans law by giving seeds freely to this forum to give out as prizes.
I knew it would come back to bite me.
Fuck God sugar anything that’s against sharing seeds is a cunt.😂😂
I’m looking forward to growing your seeds.
It seems your faith is tearing you up inside as It clashes with you personality. I feel sorry for you that have been brainwashed by this religion garbage.
Can I ask if your parents are religious??

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Fuck God sugar anything that’s against sharing seeds is a Daisy Chain.😂😂
I’m looking forward to growing your seeds.
It seems your faith is tearing you up inside as It clashes with you personality. I feel sorry for you that have been brainwashed by this religion garbage.
Can I ask if your parents are religious??

haha oh Porky lol I Love where I am in life and would not give up what I have with faith in God for anything in the world but I am constantly "crucifying" the flesh so to speak and my desires that are out of tune with God's Word and my faith and beliefs and lots of other filters I put my thoughts through.
I will answer that question about my parents... No they weren't

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
haha oh Porky lol I Love where I am in life and would not give up what I have with faith in God for anything in the world but I am constantly "crucifying" the flesh so to speak and my desires that are out of tune with God's Word and my faith and beliefs and lots of other filters I put my thoughts through.
I will answer that question about my parents... No they weren't
May I ask how and when you became religious??

Sugar

Baked
User ID
ps: it's not God attacking me for giving out the seeds it's the people here and it's mans law I'm breaking.
again, satan the accuser, the tempter, the deceiver uses people and self to attack and condemn and weigh them down with guilt and shame.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
I'm an atheist's that believes in Gods, just not everyone's else's "ONE GOD" only shit God

Porky is as well, he believes on the God of good drugs

Madmick

Baked
User ID
You can't be taken seriously, you are a hypocrite,
You can't have it both ways
You're only lying to yourself
Personally what you do is your business, but when you start preaching you better make sure your house is in order first
Christian,what the fuck does that mean anyway
Bible says eye for a eye ,you take that literally also
My sister in law turned Jehovah, put her beliefs above her children and family, how far do you think that got her
The worst christian is a new born one
And please stop quoting shit that is totally irrelevant, and it's obvious you're clutching at straws

Sugar

Baked
User ID
You can't be taken seriously, you are a hypocrite,
You can't have it both ways
You're only lying to yourself
Personally what you do is your business, but when you start preaching you better make sure your house is in order first
Christian,what the fuck does that mean anyway
Bible says eye for a eye ,you take that literally also
My sister in law turned Jehovah, put her beliefs above her children and family, how far do you think that got her
The worst christian is a new born one
And please stop quoting shit that is totally irrelevant, and it's obvious you're clutching at straws

oh well
I relate to your sister in law

Sugar

Baked
User ID
ok, a bit more info to tide you over micmac
we all who have been baptised into Jesus
which person is perfect in this world that can only talk about God and Jesus?
no one is perfect all fall short of the Glory of God.

Should I say I am perfect before declaring Jesus as my Saviour where ever I am in my life?
That my friend is hypocrisy.
I don't pretend to be perfect, I know I am no better than anyone else.

Look, I'm sorry you've been hurt by your experience.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Well I'm really sorry to hear that ,you sound like you are generally a nice person
I can't help you with your quest ,but I can offer some advice
Is it really worth it when you start to lose the ones you love because of your beliefs, I'm sure if there was a Jesus this is not what he meant to happen
Maybe it's time to rethink how you approach things and start mending those bridges that you have burnt ,this is what being a Christian truly means
Be more understanding and accept others aren't necessarily going to follow the decision have made and be comfortable with that and don't try to convince them they are wrong
There's many paths one can take
If you can't you will find life to become very lonely

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Well I'm really sorry to hear that ,you sound like you are generally a nice person
I can't help you with your quest ,but I can offer some advice
Is it really worth it when you start to lose the ones you love because of your beliefs, I'm sure if there was a Jesus this is not what he meant to happen
Maybe it's time to rethink how you approach things and start mending those bridges that you have burnt ,this is what being a Christian truly means
Be more understanding and accept others aren't necessarily going to follow the decision have made and be comfortable with that and don't try to convince them they are wrong
There's many paths one can take
If you can't you will find life to become very lonely

Thank you for your understanding and kind reply.

You know we got different gifts and fruits and natural talents so we join together as the spiritual Body of Christ and some of us are to do some things and others to do other things but we join together to show the love of Christ to people.
I'm no good at lots of things and some things I am good at same as all
I've experienced some things in life that others haven't. Same goes for everyone.
Anyway (don't want to preach!) the path I am am on is different for everyone and mine is the one of loneliness and focus on God.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Well after reading a bit about who "Christ" was I've decided its all a load of rubbish
written by flogs who used lots of drugs, what the fuck was that bush that was burning ?? must of been some psychedelic shit

Got me fucked how anyone could remotely believe any of it, its fucked, FFS Jesus was alive in heaven but didn't exist yet

I'm sticking with Atheism for now (y)

Top Bottom