You don't need a spiritual room..

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Well after reading a bit about who "Christ" was I've decided its all a load of rubbish
written by flogs who used lots of drugs, what the fuck was that bush that was burning ?? must of been some psychedelic shit

Got me fucked how anyone could remotely believe any of it, its fucked, FFS Jesus was alive in heaven but didn't exist yet

I'm sticking with Atheism for now (y)

no skin off my nose what you believe

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
This Thread is as boring and pointless as the Bible is

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
All Gods got to do, is show up, perform a few miracles and we atheist's might believe in him/her/it/???
till then its all just as believable as"man made Co2" which causes "man made global warming"
which is the modern equivalent of a"man made" religion

Its all a CON, to get people to relinquish sovereignty over there free will, and blindly follow along with it

Sugar

Baked
User ID
https://i1.wp.com/www.bookwormroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Wisdom-about-fear-and-worrying.jpg?fbclid=IwAR16nFlMVZ6UKAfXhFBCsIdoD2HyE4ap4BFUoI-3PsxfTSUVTFZ33ASMleA

Madmick

Baked
User ID
You didn't like it when I preached to you,I thought that may have taught you a lesson but I was wrong
Looks like you deserve what you get
You got to realise this is not good you are just to arrogant or stupid to admit it
1 who exiles their family at the expense of their so called faith ,sorta defeats the purpose
Any way tried to get you to see it from another point of view,but it seems you are stuck where you are and too silly to realise you are in the wrong ,not your friends or family
Over and out

Sugar

Baked
User ID
You didn't like it when I preached to you,I thought that may have taught you a lesson but I was wrong
Looks like you deserve what you get
You got to realise this is not good you are just to arrogant or stupid to admit it
1 who exiles their family at the expense of their so called faith ,sorta defeats the purpose
Any way tried to get you to see it from another point of view,but it seems you are stuck where you are and too silly to realise you are in the wrong ,not your friends or family
Over and out

Bye Mic Mac, take care.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
You should start Praying for australia sugar
especially with all of these Pro china aussies popping up

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I met Jesus about a year ago on a train, I was going to the pub, this random sits next to me and just stares at me. I say u ok mate? He reply’s I’m Jesus and god has a plan for you.

I said fuck oth he does I’m on me way to the pub I’ll be plastered in a few hours from now.

Just another nut case on public transport.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
I met Jesus about a year ago on a train, I was going to the pub, this random sits next to me and just stares at me. I say u ok mate? He reply’s I’m Jesus and god has a plan for you.

I said fuck oth he does I’m on me way to the pub I’ll be plastered in a few hours from now.

Just another nut case on public transport.

He was right about God has a plan for you.
And you will likely remember this incident forever.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
He was right about God has a plan for you.
And you will likely remember this incident forever.

Gaz, this is the scripture passage we often think of and refer to re God's plan for his people:

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Gaz, this is the scripture passage we often think of and refer to re God's plan for his people:

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” – Jeremiah 29:11

So I'm checking this word you received Gaz and putting it into context using what this person wrote...

"the writer in Jeremiah begins by stating the subject of the passage: “This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says to all those I carried into exile from Jerusalem to Babylon … “ (Jeremiah 29:4).

This verse, quoted to countless individuals who are struggling with vocation or discerning God’s will, is not written to individuals at all.

This passage is written to a whole group of people—an entire nation.

For all the grammarians out there, the “you” in Jeremiah 29:11 isn’t singular, it’s plural. And you don’t have to be a Hebrew scholar to realize that “one” versus “many” is a big difference.

And the verse just before it is perhaps even scarier. For in Jeremiah 29:10, God lays down the specifics on this promise: that He will fulfill it “after seventy years are completed for Babylon.”

In other words, yes, God says, I will redeem you—after 70 years in exile. This is certainly a far cry from our expectation of this verse in what God’s plans to prosper us really mean.

He did have a future and a hope for them—but it would look far different than the Israelites ever expected..."

Top Bottom