You don't need a spiritual room..

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
such a shame that you think that's the path to spiritual fullfillment - another one of satan's calling cards
Why are you up posting at 2.30am on a Monday??
Hope your not on the meth. 😂😂😂
I thought you were smarter than that reply sugar.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Actually I take the bit about you being smarter back. No one who believes the garbage you do could possibly be intelligent. 😂

Sugar

Baked
User ID

I usually wake up sometime after midnight for a few hours before going back to bed...doesn't really bother me too much. Kind of used to it.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
How strange.

In one post you say we are a bunch of cells and that's it no soul or spirit.
Next post you are talking about taking meth over the weekend and you love it ... why?
And your grand finale is to suggest I should try it to get close to God!

I do not need to be a meth head to find meaning in my life or to find God in some man made drug induced hallucinogenic haze.

Pushing class A drugs is disgusting yet several of you recommend it.

I've seen the poor souls covered in scabs with their dead skin drawn over their skull like features and that's the road you recommend for me?

Do you recommend it for your children too?View attachment 4447View attachment 4448
Ok the top of this post makes no sense sugar.
Nothing wrong with any drug if you use it responsibly and you enjoy it.
If by pushing it you mean the info I gave Gazza about it you don’t understand what pushing means.
Sorry mate but you’ll never find something that doesn’t exist. 😉
Yes meth is a very destructive drug when people become hooked on it.
As for my children I intend to give them all the information I have gathered throughout my life about all the drugs I have taken and have experience with first hand. Information is power sugar.
Nothing more stupid than the just don’t do drugs stance.
You got kids sugar??

Reactions: HGO

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
If you tell Kids Not to do something, They will Do It
Porkys right in that you should Educate ya Kids rather than try to Protect them from
The Real world with Shitty proverbs from a Book that was written 2000 years ago by dubious People.
IMO The Bible belongs in The Fiction Section of the Library

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Porkys right in that you should Educate ya Kids rather than try to Protect them from
The Real world with Shitty proverbs from a Book that was written 2000 years ago by dubious People.
Fuck I hope she doesn’t have kids because if she does the religious shit she’s spews on here would pale in comparison to the brain washing they would of received at home.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Ok the top of this post makes no sense sugar.
Nothing wrong with any drug if you use it responsibly and you enjoy it.
If by pushing it you mean the info I gave Gazza about it you don’t understand what pushing means.
Sorry mate but you’ll never find something that doesn’t exist. 😉
Yes meth is a very destructive drug when people become hooked on it.
As for my children I intend to give them all the information I have gathered throughout my life about all the drugs I have taken and have experience with first hand. Information is power sugar.
Nothing more stupid than the just don’t do drugs stance.
You got kids sugar??

Regards the top of my post that doesn't make sense to you Porky.

On one hand you say there is no God and no Holy Spirit and people are just a bunch of cells then next thing you are taking DMT which you say is lovely and you tell me I should take DMT so I can see God and tell Gaz he should too and you are not the first one here to tell me take DMT either.

Seems to me you are trying to experience a relationship with God in all the wrong places like taking DMT but at the same time denying there is a God.

Information can inform but power is standing up against peer pressure and saying No and turning away from things that are not good for you particularly when you are informed of the dangers.

Sugar

Baked
User ID

SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY.
Start children off on the way they should go,
and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
(PROV 22:6)

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Regards the top of my post that doesn't make sense to you Porky.

On one hand you say there is no God and no Holy Spirit and people are just a bunch of cells then next thing you are taking DMT which you say is lovely and you tell me I should take DMT so I can see God and tell Gaz he should too and you are not the first one here to tell me take DMT either.

Seems to me you are trying to experience a relationship with God in all the wrong places like taking DMT but at the same time denying there is a God.

Information can inform but power is standing up against peer pressure and saying No and turning away from things that are not good for you particularly when you are informed of the dangers.
Fuck sugar I take drugs because I enjoy the them nothing to do with trying to find something that doesn’t exist. 🤪
If you couldn’t tell I was being sarcastic about you seeing god then you need a lesson in sarcasm.
Yep bunch of cells no more no less everyone of us.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY.
Start children off on the way they should go,
and even when they are old they will not turn from it.
(PROV 22:6)

With garbage like this it’s pretty clear you don’t have kids.

Top Bottom