Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
c'mon Billy not fair Pedro can't have a say

Pedro is free to have his say whenever he pleases. Would have thought that was obvious, if you click his name you can read through all his ramblings...

evilsurfer

Germinating
User ID
So the reply i got was:

"Hi there

I am not sure where you read that we are using warehouses inside Australia, this is not correct, we ship from our warehouse inside the UK.

We have had to remove insurance to Australia as too many orders were not arriving safely.

If you order now then you will be ordering at your own risk and if the order does not arrive then we will be unable to resend or refund this unfortunately.

We have also set a maximum value of €200 for all Australian orders in order to increase chances of successful delivery"

So either they are playing coy to get around legalities, or it's still coming from OS. It's a shame because i was stoked with the opportunity to get good genetics at reasonable prices in a reasonable time frame and with less risk.

Last time i used Aussie Canna and it all arrived nice and quick, but only had 2 out of 12 germ. They didn't want to know about it either.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
So the reply i got was:

"Hi there

I am not sure where you read that we are using warehouses inside Australia, this is not correct, we ship from our warehouse inside the UK.

We have had to remove insurance to Australia as too many orders were not arriving safely.

If you order now then you will be ordering at your own risk and if the order does not arrive then we will be unable to resend or refund this unfortunately.

We have also set a maximum value of €200 for all Australian orders in order to increase chances of successful delivery"

So either they are playing coy to get around legalities, or it's still coming from OS. It's a shame because i was stoked with the opportunity to get good genetics at reasonable prices in a reasonable time frame and with less risk.

Last time i used Aussie Canna and it all arrived nice and quick, but only had 2 out of 12 germ. They didn't want to know about it either.
Thanks for the share evils. I'm waiting back to hear back from them with more questions too. Btw Aussie Canna strains worked for me. Harvested 3x strawberry bananas, and 2xwedding cake indoors. They were very nice. 👍

evilsurfer

Germinating
User ID
Thanks for the share evils. I'm waiting back to hear back from them with more questions too. Btw Aussie Canna strains worked for me. Harvested 3x strawberry bananas, and 2xwedding cake indoors. They were very nice. 👍
Ive had good success in the past from them too. This order looked nice with their packaging and i got 5 freebies, but almost all the seeds i paid for turned black upon soaking them and went mouldy after 5 days of the paper towel method. I finally got one to germ after putting it on the wifes emery board and then finally splitting it with a scalple. I'm guessing stored incorrectly or really old stock.

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
seems as though seedsman has essentially pulled the plug and dumped Aus, probably both to do with threads, "australian warehouses" and customs rippin through

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
seems as though seedsman has essentially pulled the plug and dumped Aus, probably both to do with threads, "australian warehouses" and customs rippin through
Clear as mud. Lol. Just logged back into their website and was able to select lots more strain choices than a few days ago. That matters nought, if it's still coming from overseas.🤪

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Clear as mud. Lol. Just logged back into their website and was able to select lots more strain choices than a few days ago. That matters nought, if it's still coming from overseas.🤪

Would love to see the email of January 4.

Top Bottom