Seedsman are DEFINITELY NOT based inside Australia

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
haha that Mick bloke has no idea.

As for you Pedro.. dead set wanker, just read ya posts in that thread.....
Just like that starlight bloke (Sir Billy) why would you bother going on OSA, you have your own forum

and ya reckon I'm a wanker

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Im banned and did fuck all but call a Mod an elitist wanker & yet the ones that cause 90% of the shit are still there that is why I'm glad I'm here in a much better forum , without the removal of posts the mods don't share the same opinions with ,
OSA can go fuck themselves and those that are members here but slag this place off over there should fuck off too .

As for Seedsman Ive spent hundreds of $$ on orders , most of them ended up
arriving eventually , usually after atleast one resend.
To me it just became too much of a headache wondering if and when my Orders would arrive. So haven't bought from them for awhile now.
Other than that they seem to have some very good strains of their own
that I would grow if given the chance to buy here in Aus .
Who's the slagger offerers hgo?
Name and shame away

Sugar

Baked
User ID
I'm a member still there, although for ages I couldnt log on and I've never seen any post slagging TSE.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
just have a read of the link pedro put up for starters
I can still funnily enough log on there but thats it because apparently "that member no longer exists" Lol Thank fuck for that

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Im banned and did fuck all but call a Mod an elitist wanker & yet the ones that cause 90% of the shit are still there that is why I'm glad I'm here in a much better forum , without the removal of posts the mods don't share the same opinions with ,
OSA can go fuck themselves and those that are members here but slag this place off over there should fuck off too .

As for Seedsman Ive spent hundreds of $$ on orders , most of them ended up
arriving eventually , usually after atleast one resend.
To me it just became too much of a headache wondering if and when my Orders would arrive. So haven't bought from them for awhile now.
Other than that they seem to have some very good strains of their own
that I would grow if given the chance to buy here in Aus .
Whos over there slagging this place mate??
Its definitely not me. 😂😂

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Yeah, poor form bagging Old Fox :mad:
Sorry HGO you are banned there, that sucks.
I wish he'd come over here and reply to the email I have from Seedsman, received 4 January 2021. As the Seedsman rep in Aus, he can choose to publically share as much or as little of that information as he likes. I'm not looking for a slanging match, just the facts for us as consumers. I have nothing to hide - except my plants 🤣 and personal stash. Lol

Sugar

Baked
User ID
I wish he'd come over here and reply to the email I have from Seedsman, received 4 January 2021. As the Seedsman rep in Aus, he can choose to publically share as much or as little of that information as he likes. I'm not looking for a slanging match, just the facts for us as consumers. I have nothing to hide - except my plants 🤣 and personal stash. Lol

Good on you Foxy, I like how you deal with stuff...I always take everything personally lolol :)

evilsurfer

Germinating
User ID
Interesting. I've also emailed them asking for confirmation as they no longer guarantee delivery to Aus as of this morning. Payments options are only cash or bitcoin too...
No guarantee is fine if it's local shipping but not risking waiting 6+ weeks and losing cash if it's still international.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
"No worry's billygoat, maybe you should stick to posting in your own shit tnuc forum"

"DC"

next post "bye bye retard"

There go I'll quote it for ya's, but like everything, there is two sides to the story, Sir Billy had me on the go slow at the time, just like he;s got me on the go slow ATM lol lol

Old Fox never got a mention Sugar, not sure what drugs you are on

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
"No worry's billygoat, maybe you should stick to posting in your own shit tnuc forum"

"DC"

next post "bye bye retard"

There go I'll quote it for ya's, but like everything, there is two sides to the story, Sir Billy had me on the go slow at the time, just like he;s got me on the go slow ATM lol lol

Old Fox never got a mention Sugar, not sure what drugs you are on

What are you on about?

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Interesting. I've also emailed them asking for confirmation as they no longer guarantee delivery to Aus as of this morning. Payments options are only cash or bitcoin too...
No guarantee is fine if it's local shipping but not risking waiting 6+ weeks and losing cash if it's still international.
Not 2 mention if u spend over 200 quid they can't complete ure order

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Just wondering, is there dead set confirmation that seedsmanspain is like legit associated with seedsman?
Over the years there hasn't there been a few people claiming to represent a company and don't?

Top Bottom