Seedsman are DEFINITELY NOT based inside Australia

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
"Old fox" is posting at theserrated edge claiming amongst other things that Seedsman are now based in Australia.

OLD FOX IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH SEEDSMAN IN ANY WAY.

We are not based in Australia and Old Fox is spreading lies.

BEWARE !

Thanks

Mick

Fucking funniest shit i've seen in ages

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Shouldn't they reply here then to set the record straight?
There is a "hub" being established in numerous geographical locations, including Australia. The hubs are used as local distribution points for seeds. Ask Mick to come across here to TSA and I'll privately send him the email I have from Seedsman ? And no, I'm not posting a private email, publically. I can't access OSA.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
It’s all confusing ..they say the new warehouses are coz of Brexit.

we ain’t the EU .

Sugar

Baked
User ID
There is a "hub" being established in numerous geographical locations, including Australia. The hubs are used as local distribution points for seeds. Ask Mick to come across here to TSA and I'll privately send him the email I have from Seedsman ? And no, I'm not posting a private email, publically. I can't access OSA.
sounds much like D.C. Seed Exchanges set up

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Fuck how many of you cunts a banned from OSA lol
Send it to Porky, he will

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Um, nothing to be AWARE of, my comments in this thread. I'm not selling anything, and I made it clear in my post I am not the Seedsman rep, or even who he/she is in Australia. I also made it clear I have NO financial gain/interest. Not sure why you're so excited Pedro, except maybe they're hub presence is a threat to your business. I do have an email from Seedsman about the Aus hub I'd like to forward to Mick( if anyone knows how I can get in touch with him outside of OSA)

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Not at all Old boy, I just don't like seedsman, its nothing new, been bagging the cunts for 4 years now

send the correct strains, is all they have to do, its fairly easy hey

Unless they fuck up the ASX, I couldn't give two fucks what they do lol

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Fuck how many of you cunts a banned from OSA lol

Send it to Porky, he will
Im banned and did fuck all but call a Mod an elitist wanker & yet the ones that cause 90% of the shit are still there that is why I'm glad I'm here in a much better forum , without the removal of posts the mods don't share the same opinions with ,
OSA can go fuck themselves and those that are members here but slag this place off over there should fuck off too .

As for Seedsman Ive spent hundreds of $$ on orders , most of them ended up
arriving eventually , usually after atleast one resend.
To me it just became too much of a headache wondering if and when my Orders would arrive. So haven't bought from them for awhile now.
Other than that they seem to have some very good strains of their own
that I would grow if given the chance to buy here in Aus .

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Mick is a DC hey
I don't know Mick....lol. Again, I don't sell seeds or get any money from Seedsman. Nor do I have any ambition to ever sell seeds. But I am a very happy( and proud) grower of their wares. All my current outdoor strains are from seeds purchased from them(various breeders).

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Ive grown 4 different seedsman strains now and 3 out of 4 have been excellent. Even if it is only going to be their strains they better than most of the stuff available in oz at the moment.
Except for master Pedros chucks of course. 😝

Top Bottom