Old Fox, its your turn, put up or fuck up lol

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
Agree with sedge.

It's like you are all talking about the best seedbank in the game.

The thread title says available now so misleading title for a start.

In the UK it's attitude/choice hands down.

I have used seedsman, went fine. Not a patch on Attitude/choice,nobody is.

I realise seedsman retail other breeders but their own stuff just probs similar to Spanish fems for all to buy. So, nothing to write home about.

This thread title and main body is like saying for example;

Spar Brand cola carbonated soft drink is available at all Spar outlets now, then it turns out it's not available.

I say, who gives a fuck about Spar Brand cola?

evilsurfer

Germinating
User ID
I don't know if anything thinks that. I wouldn't have a clue if they're the best seedbank in the game, i've never used them. But i have heard of them, and they have a large following.

I have used attitude and the correct order after about a month, but would prefer to avoid customs.

Personally i was just exited to be able to order from a trusted name within Aus that carries lots of range, and not just unknown "Gelato, wedding cake, skunk" etc. from Aussie companies that dissapear in less than a year.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Someone on OSA just posted another email from Tom

Says the same thing, was from today

Old Fox, its your turn, put up or fuck up lol

Agree with sedge.

It's like you are all talking about the best seedbank in the game.

The thread title says available now so misleading title for a start.

In the UK it's attitude/choice hands down.

I have used seedsman, went fine. Not a patch on Attitude/choice,nobody is.

I realise seedsman retail other breeders but their own stuff just probs similar to Spanish fems for all to buy. So, nothing to write home about.

This thread title and main body is like saying for example;

Spar Brand cola carbonated soft drink is available at all Spar outlets now, then it turns out it's not available.

I say, who gives a fuck about Spar Brand cola?
Fuck yeah i love Spar its the best!!!😂

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Ive clarified, my original post with Seedsman, and regrettably advise that MY details of the Australian hub was wrong. 😓 Seeds to Aus will NOW be posted from the UK. I apologise for my information, based on ambiguous email advice I had previously received. Mea culpa !! It was not my intention to mislead, and I feel compelled to correct my misinformation. Especially so that nobody loses any money if orders continue to be confiscated by Aus customs. Ive since had various written communication with Seedsman about an Australian hub, and why they're not using their existing representative(Mick) in Australia. So I don't misinterpret the latest email ( about the option of an Aus hub) I've included the relevant part of Seedsman reply below, and leave you to draw your own conclusions. Hi, we stopped working directly with Mick some time ago. We are still exploring this option though. Best Regards. Tom. CEO.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
So ya bagged the Aussie seedbanks for nothing :LOL:

You're a contender for "fuckhead" of the year this year Old boy, don't worry tho I'm sure @Porky will be hard to beat
Thanks for posting the correct info (y)

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
So ya bagged the Aussie seedbanks for nothing :LOL:

You're a contender for "fuckhead" of the year this year Old boy, don't worry tho I'm sure @Porky will be hard to beat
Thanks for posting the correct info (y)
I don't care for your opinion. That extends to your opinion of me, your opinion of others, or your opinion on pollen chucking. You are blessed with a great outdoor grow environment, and historically you used that to grow some lovely outdoor plants. You attempted to cross over into the breeders market. However from what I've observed, you're barely a small time (two bit) pollen chucker, who is a wannabe in an emerging small Aus market. Since crossing the commercial threshold your comments have lost all sense of objectivity. You continually insult members on this forum (including me) based on your sad pathetic need for validation as a breeder. Breed some FEMS, and you might earn some respect (as a breeder), instead of a backyard REG pollen chucker, which most people can do themselves When handing out more of your insulting awards, you should line up in front of a mirror, and give yourself first prize everytime. Your smart arse, egotistical comments across multiple posts, is a sign of your insecurity. Do me, and plenty of others in here a favour, and go back to OSA. They remember you as a grower in there, and might be more forgiving of your idiotic comments. Oh, and for the record, I think Pugs has established the DC business, with integrity( honest and legit) as an Aus based seedbank. I'm not sure why he's hanging around with a washed out waste of oxygen like you, as by association, you potentially bring his good business into disrepute.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Ive clarified, my original post with Seedsman, and regrettably advise that MY details of the Australian hub was wrong. 😓 Seeds to Aus will NOW be posted from the UK. I apologise for my information, based on ambiguous email advice I had previously received. Mea culpa !! It was not my intention to mislead, and I feel compelled to correct my misinformation. Especially so that nobody loses any money if orders continue to be confiscated by Aus customs. Ive since had various written communication with Seedsman about an Australian hub, and why they're not using their existing representative(Mick) in Australia. So I don't misinterpret the latest email ( about the option of an Aus hub) I've included the relevant part of Seedsman reply below, and leave you to draw your own conclusions. Hi, we stopped working directly with Mick some time ago. We are still exploring this option though. Best Regards. Tom. CEO.
Thanks for clarifying Old Fox and I had no doubt you let us know in good faith about Seedsman having a base here in Aust. Sorry you copped so much shit for doing so. Not fair.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Thanks for clarifying Old Fox and I had no doubt you let us know in good faith about Seedsman having a base here in Aust. Sorry you copped so much shit for doing so. Not fair.
Depending on how we interpret Tom's reply, I don't believe Mick is their rep in Aus any longer? I don't want to attack the guy, as without reading full context of all his( and other comments on OSA), I'm not sure what was said. But if he hasn't been their rep for a while now, I'll take his comments directed at me, to have no more (or less) relevance than the average Aussie punter.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Oh, and for the record, I think Pugs has established the DC business, with integrity( honest and legit) as an Aus based seedbank.

Gotta disagree with ya there, man. Seen enough in chat over 100's of hours to develop a understanding of how he ticks, 'n it's not pretty.

Top Bottom