Seedsman are DEFINITELY NOT based inside Australia

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
Can someone fill me on what happened with pugs? So he is Dave from DC from what I read. Now as far as seed supplies go I'm happy to support DC, I'm over losing seeds to customs!! Hopefully they stick around and bring a bit more transparency in the future and heaps more stock! Puggle, where the fuck are ya mate?

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
Can someone fill me on what happened with pugs? So he is Dave from DC from what I read.
Not sure what exactly you are referencing, but I read yesterday that "DC Dave" spent all of yesterday at the ER, something that hasn't been mentioned here.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Do you know what's wrong with him Bomber? Was he admitted?
I often have to spend all day at ER just to be seen too, a common occurrence with them I think.
Hope he's ok.

Joe Dirte

Curing
User ID
Not sure what exactly you are referencing, but I read yesterday that "DC Dave" spent all of yesterday at the ER, something that hasn't been mentioned here.
What I'm referencing is how puggle just disappeared from this site completely after being a daily user and chatter and than also all the talk across many pages all over this forum of people saying Dave is Pugs! I've got nothing against him or DC, infact I'm very happy with the DC seeds I have in my stash and garden, just want the transparency of what the go is...

Indy

Misfit
User ID
screen-shot-2021-01-12-at-9-07-39-am-png.10234

Rockstar/Guru status these days? 😳 😂

Top Bottom