Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Where did ya pull that from bomber??
FB
Just had bit of a look see at the FB page... I've got nothing against Dave personally, but I don't know if I would be openly posting viddies of myself if I were him. Not a good look for the old anonymity 😟

Seems to be quite a few kids on there giving it the old "wiggity, wiggity, wack" and being way too open with posting pics using their real FB accounts 😲

User ID
lets get back on topic fuck seedsman fuck dc seeds fuck the drama lets get back to growing if your a pollen chucker good on you if your a grower lets keep it going if you got strains and know how to make fem seeds make em if you know how to make crosses do it we need to make readily available strains of what we currently have this shit is what happens when we dont plan for the future and shit like this happens sure customs are getting more on to it but hey if we sort this shit out amongst ourselves we will be right move forward ya cunts and pass us another cone !!!!

Sugar

Baked
User ID
lets get back on topic fuck seedsman fuck dc seeds fuck the drama lets get back to growing if your a pollen chucker good on you if your a grower lets keep it going if you got strains and know how to make fem seeds make em if you know how to make crosses do it we need to make readily available strains of what we currently have this shit is what happens when we dont plan for the future and shit like this happens sure customs are getting more on to it but hey if we sort this shit out amongst ourselves we will be right move forward ya cunts and pass us another cone !!!!
Can't agree more NRW regards being self sufficient, trades and f**k the seedbanks.
The other stuff here needed to be said to get shit off our chests and it's done.

User ID
im glad its been said and done lets get back into community and being there for each other with out the drama shure we can have a discussion on viws etc but we all love the cannabis plant and growing times are tough atm and we are being careful as well but lets not be greedy and help a brother out ive been in the process of re locating and when i find the right place im going to be growing and chucking pollen and breeding with the stock i currently have im going to make seeds of the current stock and my make some new crosses while im at it this needs to be sorted so we all have access to quality seed and genetic stock and needs to be readily available here in australia so with that said wish me luck

Sugar

Baked
User ID
im glad its been said and done lets get back into community and being there for each other with out the drama shure we can have a discussion on viws etc but we all love the cannabis plant and growing times are tough atm and we are being careful as well but lets not be greedy and help a brother out ive been in the process of re locating and when i find the right place im going to be growing and chucking pollen and breeding with the stock i currently have im going to make seeds of the current stock and my make some new crosses while im at it this needs to be sorted so we all have access to quality seed and genetic stock and needs to be readily available here in australia so with that said wish me luck
Good stuff! I'll do more than wish you luck, I'll send God's blessing on you and yours!

Indy

Misfit
User ID

For sure, that'd be the preferred method. Just be sure to test grow your stuff first before handing on to others. And if you're planning on buying, try 'n source close to the breeder as possible like HGO suggested.

The shit a lot of seedbanks have on offer these days is no better than what we can produce ourselves.

Top Bottom