Seedsman are DEFINITELY NOT based inside Australia

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Hi Folks. I am pleased to announce that Seedsman have now set up an Australian distribution hub to stock your favourite strains. This means that your seed order will NOW be posted directly from within Australia ( no more customs issues). The warehouse is being continuously restocked with our most popular strains. Lots more breeders and strains will be added in the next few weeks. When you access the site, you will now be asked to enter your country ( i.e. Aus). There is a new "Seedsman seeds" category that allows you to quickly view the strains available to us in Aus. This list is currently limited, but will continue to grow and expand based on Aussie demand. They (😎) will monitor customer demand, and regularly increase the strain choices available to local growers. Thank you for your ongoing support of the world's largest trusted and favourite seedbank. Happy herb growing !!!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
I'm still waiting for my CORRECT order from the cunts, they can shove the "trusted" bit up their arse

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Nice!

nearly all aussie seed banks are "out of stock"

so must be worth it to set up up shop in OZ

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Nice!

nearly all aussie seed banks are "out of stock"

so must be worth it to set up up shop in OZ
It's great news Dotts. They are my favourite seedbank, actively involved in producing and testing FEM genetics for our growing pleasure. They have the world's largest FEM testing network, which spans multiple continents. They conduct rigorous seed testing both OUTDOORS 😎 and indoors. Seedsman have listened and responded appropriately to the burgeoning Aus grower market.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Good to see more players ,is this ready to order now Fox?
Seedsman rises from the ashes good work Fox.✌
Yes old mate, were ready to go. Another significant shipment is currently on its way to Aus, and I expect the range of strains available within Aus to increase within the next 2 weeks. Range is currently limited, until this next shipment arrives. Give it a few weeks, and we'll have a lot more choices available.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I'm still waiting for my CORRECT order from the cunts, they can shove the "trusted" bit up their arse
Seedsman are happy to resolve all customer issues. Simply create a ticket via the online feedback mechanism, and a customer service representative will reply to you within 48 hours. 👍

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
It's great news Dotts. They are my favourite seedbank, actively involved in producing and testing FEM genetics for our growing pleasure. They have the world's largest FEM testing network, which spans multiple continents. They conduct rigorous seed testing both OUTDOORS 😎 and indoors. Seedsman have listened and responded appropriately to the burgeoning Aus grower market.
hey OF, just about to do an order, followed your instructions above, doesnt say anywhere bout shipping from within OZ?

might just be im a DC, lol,

you got a link fot the AU customers?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Change has long been overdue in Aus. I am personally sick of the current Aus seedbank market approach. There is absolutely no transparency. They predominantly buy seeds in bulk from established international markets, add a profit margin, and onsell to us at ridiculous marked up prices. They take NO responsibility for testing the genetics before taking their cut of the profit. There is simply no value added. I repeat, Seedsman have the world's largest and most rigorous seed TEST regime. If you want to sell seeds, I share 3 pieces of critical advice. 1. TEST. 2. TEST and 3. TEST. When all else fails, then test again 👍

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
hey OF, just about to do an order, followed your instructions above, doesnt say anywhere bout shipping from within OZ?

might just be im a DC, lol,

you got a link fot the AU customers?
It's still illegal to sell seeds in Aus, so you won't see a formal announcement of an Aus hub. Select an individual strain and you will more than likely see that it's not currently available in Aus. I recommend you wait another 2 weeks before placing an order, as warehouse is being stocked and awaiting a few significant deliveries- so you will have more choices then

Bomber

Vegetating
User ID
A few noses out of joint this morning from the Usual Suspects, I’d imagine...

Good.

The more competitive the market, the better all round things tend to be for the consumer.

If you could clarify OF, there’s to be Breeder packs from all the big Seedhouses, as well as Seedmans in-house line?

Congrats mate. Quite the scoop we wake up to!

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
lol get fucked ya Chinese loving cunt
A few noses out of joint this morning from the Usual Suspects, I’d imagine...

Good.

The more competitive the market, the better all round things tend to be for the consumer.

If you could clarify OF, there’s to be Breeder packs from all the big Seedhouses, as well as Seedmans in-house line?

Congrats mate. Quite the scoop we wake up to!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Nah. I'm just a TRUSTED customer. I do have a large greenhouse on my property. It could be useful for TESTING purposes. 👍 I'm just a messenger. Not sure who the Australian rep is. It's still illegal to sell seeds in Aus 👍
They got one already his name is Mick and hes in Tassie. Or that what he was saying on OSA last year.

Top Bottom