Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
this is about the cops in Canberra.
pasted.

Law enforcement has been educated on the appearance and ability to differentiate fresh and dry cannabis to measure it.

Well fuck me,,, they getting cleverer and cleverer.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
aaah, here is the kicker though...that is not such a smart move particularly for me living on the ground floor and having had last grow stolen if you recall.
Also, I do not want to attract attention to my grow regardless of whether it is legal or not - there are limitations on how much wet and dry cannabis we can legally have and also there are restrictions on how it is grown.
I can imagine the coppers waiting at the door at chop time if my grow is waving to the public :)
The irony of your illegal "style" grow, in a legal state, is not missed on me 🤪. Compliance costs money 💰

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Cool, I personally never had an issue with seedsman coming from OS.

Good to hear they switched up there methods that they were obviously having so many issues with.

Aussie seedbank scene is interesting hey :p Especially when most are claiming there seeds are legal to buy here.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Not sure if this is an indefinite arrangement in Aus for Seedsman. It was put into place because of Covid created international delivery issues. I'm just guessing, they will make a long term decision based on commercial viability. So, cost of a local hub, versus cost of lost international seeds( and loss of customer goodwill) would need to be weighed up, over time.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Not sure if this is an indefinite arrangement in Aus for Seedsman. It was put into place because of Covid created international delivery issues. I'm just guessing, they will make a long term decision based on commercial viability. So, cost of a local hub, versus cost of lost international seeds( and loss of customer goodwill) would need to be weighed up, over time.
Well if they do start this aussie distribution point i hope they keep it.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Great news.

Hey @Old fox , you got a contact I could touch base with in regard to sponsorship of some kind?
Lol. Sorry Goatman, I'm no help for sponsorship contacts. Think they just felt sorry for me, with so many purchases and lost package contacts. I'm communicating with them via Messenger generic contacts. Nothing left in your jar for the January comps hey??

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Is mick still the rep for them?
I don't know Gazz, they like to keep all their communication at arms length. I'm sure they know they're dealing with illegal activities in Aus, so they will most likely remain low key, until it's legalised here. I doubt we will see an Aus Facebook or Instagram presence. Lol. Stealth rules.

Top Bottom