Seedsman are DEFINITELY NOT based inside Australia

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
A few noses out of joint this morning from the Usual Suspects, I’d imagine...

Good.

The more competitive the market, the better all round things tend to be for the consumer.

If you could clarify OF, there’s to be Breeder packs from all the big Seedhouses, as well as Seedmans in-house line?

Congrats mate. Quite the scoop we wake up to!
Well said Bomber. I would like to clarify that I am not an Aussie rep. I DO NOT receive any money whatsoever from Seedsman, nor am I involved with any decisions about what strains will be released in Aus. That will be a commercial decision based on geographical customer demand.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
This is awesome news. Ive done over 6 orders with seedsman and have never had a problem with what i have recieved and they always have heaps of freebies.
Yes, it is awesome Porky. The Covid issue created extensive delivery problems in 2020 for myself and many others. An Aussie hub should address future delivery issues within Aus. Give it a few months and we should have lots more choices available to us from within Australia.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Good news Foxy :D
hmmm, wonder if I can offload my stuff to them :unsure:
shouldn't be too much longer surely until buying seeds is legal here eh :p

itchybro

Sultan Of Soil
User ID
i guess it dose make life easier for purchases in oz , i got a gift from seedsman via oz stoners , first send didn't make it , the rep on oz stoners said put up a ticket at seedsman which i felt guilty about doing for something that was free , i did it anyway , the second lot eventually got sent , they didn't make it either , i left it at that , rep didn't contact me & i did the same with him , merlin had a win as well not sure how he faired

my fav seed bank was herbies , had a larger cheaper selection than most back then , with lots of freebies but they moved to bitcoin which stopped my ordering & i haven't been back since

Seeds Here Now would be nice if they were shipping to oz , well they weren't last time i looked sometime ago , back then they had some nice genetics / breeders that i would have liked to try , might have all changed by now though , haven't been back to there site for a while

when you say testing old fox your talking bout seedsman produced seeds , yes , not all seeds they carry ??? cause it is a breeders responsibility to test there work , unfortunately for them it's allot of work to test for all the things you could or should test for but it's easier & financially pleasing for some breeders to get customers to basically pay to test there stuff by buying there seeds

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Good news Foxy :D
hmmm, wonder if I can offload my stuff to them :unsure:
shouldn't be too much longer surely until buying seeds is legal here eh :p
From within the NSW Labour caucus, there is a massive upwelling of support for legalisation. Many high profile members are agitating for a formal NSW policy statement, expressing this as a policy position for the next NSW election. I understand their current leader(Jodi McKay) is currently opposed to legalisation. So, I doubt we will see a free for all policy implemented. First cut policy is likely to be a watered down version to ensure all key stakeholders are on board. I would be happy to legally grow 2 plants per house in NSW. My neighbours and I will be growing two plants each, at 4 to 6 pound ( per plant). I see no point in growing pigmy strains in a legal environment. Anoma has the right idea in ACT - grow the biggest, most potent strains available.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
From within the NSW Labour caucus, there is a massive upwelling of support for legalisation. Many high profile members are agitating for a formal NSW policy statement, expressing this as a policy position for the next NSW election. I understand their current leader(Jodi McKay) is currently opposed to legalisation. So, I doubt we will see a free for all policy implemented. First cut policy is likely to be a watered down version to ensure all key stakeholders are on board. I would be happy to legally grow 2 plants per house in NSW. My neighbours and I will be growing two plants each, at 4 to 6 pound ( per plant). I see no point in growing pigmy strains in a legal environment. Anoma has the right idea in ACT - grow the biggest, most potent strains available.
we will get there in the end no doubt and excuse me, it's not only Anoma growing potent strains in the ACT Fox and my girls are big in their 19 litre pots ahem ;)

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
i guess it dose make life easier for purchases in oz , i got a gift from seedsman via oz stoners , first send didn't make it , the rep on oz stoners said put up a ticket at seedsman which i felt guilty about doing for something that was free , i did it anyway , the second lot eventually got sent , they didn't make it either , i left it at that , rep didn't contact me & i did the same with him , merlin had a win as well not sure how he faired

my fav seed bank was herbies , had a larger cheaper selection than most back then , with lots of freebies but they moved to bitcoin which stopped my ordering & i haven't been back since

Seeds Here Now would be nice if they were shipping to oz , well they weren't last time i looked sometime ago , back then they had some nice genetics / breeders that i would have liked to try , might have all changed by now though , haven't been back to there site for a while

when you say testing old fox your talking bout seedsman produced seeds , yes , not all seeds they carry ??? cause it is a breeders responsibility to test there work , unfortunately for them it's allot of work to test for all the things you could or should test for but it's easier & financially pleasing for some breeders to get customers to basically pay to test there stuff by buying there seeds
Hi Itchi. Seedsman only conduct extensive testing of their Seedsman branded seeds. I was advised they do limited spot germination tests/checks of other breeder brands they stock, including when they receive feedback about poor germination rates. Their point of difference is they take responsibility for ALL seed brands they sell. I saw some ridiculous comments on FB from an Aussie onseller associated with Damien Christian the other day. Feedback was received about poor germination rates with a particular strain. The official response was that it's "not our problem" were just an Aussie seedbank, not the breeder. If you have a problem, send the breeder an email directly. I cringed when I saw that response. They're happy to make a profit from others, but not prepared to support their products. They get a FAIL mark for that business model.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
we will get there in the end no doubt and excuse me, it's not only Anoma growing potent strains in the ACT Fox and my girls are big in their 19 litre pots ahem ;)
Oh, no doubt Sugar that you are currently growing big, strong and beautiful girls👍 Just that youve been offline for a while, and we haven't seen photos of your current grow. Please share them 🤩 I'm particularly fond of outdoor grows, and being legal is even better.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Oh, no doubt Sugar that you are currently growing big, strong and beautiful girls👍 Just that youve been offline for a while, and we haven't seen photos of your current grow. Please share them 🤩 I'm particularly fond of outdoor grows, and being legal is even better.
@Sugar . I just re-read your response. Wtf are you doing growing legally in little 19 litre pots ..lol. Upsize them pots - it's legal👍

Sugar

Baked
User ID
would have thought my past grows were sufficient and if anyone has grown out the prizes I gifted then they would be able to say. I will update my diary in due course. Still testing the waters here before deciding whether I will be staying. I hope you understand :cool:

Sugar

Baked
User ID
@Sugar . I just re-read your response. Wtf are you doing growing legally in little 19 litre pots ..lol. Upsize them pots - it's legal👍
aaah, here is the kicker though...that is not such a smart move particularly for me living on the ground floor and having had last grow stolen if you recall.
Also, I do not want to attract attention to my grow regardless of whether it is legal or not - there are limitations on how much wet and dry cannabis we can legally have and also there are restrictions on how it is grown.
I can imagine the coppers waiting at the door at chop time if my grow is waving to the public :)

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
But still, Sharing your cannabis with friends or family is illegal, nice one Canberra 🤣😂🤣

Top Bottom