Medical Cannabis product reviews

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
I just bought this, they are in QLD. Just go to their website, order and pay and you’ll have it in a few days👍

Not quite stealthy tho.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I just bought this for $229, they are in QLD. Just go to their website, order and pay and you’ll have it in a few days👍 This is my 1st vape so I went for mid range one.

I've got the original Rogue, the "SE" upgrade is a fix for the mouth piece "click" issue as they get older.

Alround, it's a great little daily vape. I'd recommend getting the dosing capsules for it to keep the oven chamber clean (y).

EDIT : A 3D flow stem is a worthwile addon too.

ShellzShuff3

Vegetating
User ID
Can someone please tell me where I can purchase a vape pen in Australia, (preferably online), but I do not have any legal scripts or licences I just want to try vaping my own product
I'm led to believe it is a better option to a pipe or just rolling it ?
If you search for 'dry herb vape' you'll find many options. You don't need a pen, but might need to decide if you want a portable unit or desktop, then weigh up other priorities like bowl size, battery life etc. The xmax v3 pro gets good reviews as a decent entry level unit. Rogue or Fury edge as Pikey suggest as also solid. Boundless CFX good if you want a bigger bowl.

I like high tech vaporisers , but Australian vaporisers and other sites are all good.

Last edited:

jezza03

Germinating
User ID
If you search for 'dry herb vape' you'll find many options. You don't need a pen, but might need to decide if you want a portable unit or desktop, then weigh up other priorities like bowl size, battery life etc. The xmax v3 pro gets good reviews as a decent entry level unit. Rogue or Fury edge as Pikey suggest as also solid. Boundless CFX good if you want a bigger bowl.

I like high tech vaporisers , but Australian vaporisers and other sites are all good.
Thx ,shall check out
& Do you think using a vape is better than pipe
What I don't understand is if you fill the cartridge with herbs then heat it and vape some, but don't use all the herb can you repeat that 5 or 10 minutes later and go again

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Most of the small portables that hold .2 ish grams are really just one hit type affairs.
One descent hit and u can still hit but taste is usually popcorny.
Had this vape 7 months, cooked a minimum of 2100 ovens already.👍and pretty happy.touch wood.
Im thinking many of these small vapes are made by the same factory.
I can see identical features on varying brands.🤓20230225_110954.jpg

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
I've got the original Rogue, the "SE" upgrade is a fix for the mouth piece "click" issue as they get older.

Alround, it's a great little daily vape. I'd recommend getting the dosing capsules for it to keep the oven chamber clean (y).

EDIT : A 3D flow stem is a worthwile addon too.
Thanks for the info Pikey. Hadn't heard of 3D flow stem but just read about them so I think that would be a good idea (y)

I did see the dosing capsules but it said only compatible with the Healthy Rips Rogue. It didn't say compatable with Rogue SE but I assume they would be the same?

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Thanks for the info Pikey. Hadn't heard of 3D flow stem but just read about them so I think that would be a good idea (y)

I did see the dosing capsules but it said only compatible with the Healthy Rips Rogue. It didn't say compatable with Rogue SE but I assume they would be the same?
A male adapter,or a bubbler are handy too if you want some water cooling. I find just using the Rougue on its own gets hard on the throat after a few caps. Male adapter will allow it to inserted into a bong.

Pikey

Baked
User ID

Yeah, the Rogue accessories will fit the Rogue SE. The only difference is the SE has a "slide on" mouth piece as apposed to the Rogue's "click on" mouth piece that could fail over time.

Worth noting that DynaVap stems will fit it too as they are the same diameter (y)

ShellzShuff3

Vegetating
User ID
I've bought heaps of shit off Australian Vaporizers over the years, but a bit of complacency has snuck in of late. So I'm going to give Instavape a go next time to see what their customer service is like. They seem to be beating a lot of competitor's on price as well.
I've bought a few things from Instavape and never any issues mate, so you should be good. Good prices on accessories too.
Thx ,shall check out
& Do you think using a vape is better than pipe
What I don't understand is if you fill the cartridge with herbs then heat it and vape some, but don't use all the herb can you repeat that 5 or 10 minutes later and go again
Yeah vaping is better in many ways - smells WAY better, both in the room and on you (and your breath), tastes better, much much healthier.

I've been trying and researching vapes for 10 years or so, and really like them. But I still hit my bong every now and then and still like it. Tastes like shit but different heavier kind of stoned feeling.

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
Well that was quick! I ordered this from Australian Vaporizers in QLD at 1:00pm Friday and it arrived at 9:00 am this morning (Central Coast NSW) , not that I was in a hurry for it, but good service i'd say (y)

IMG_6904D-1200px.jpg

jezza03

Germinating
User ID
Well that was quick! I ordered this from Australian Vaporizers in QLD at 1:00pm Friday and it arrived at 9:00 am this morning (Central Coast NSW) , not that I was in a hurry for it, but good service i'd say (y)

View attachment 31907
How long would you expect a unit like that to last being used a couple of times a day every day

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
How long would you expect a unit like that to last being used a couple of times a day every day
Well at least a year because because Warranty = 1 year + 1/2 price lifetime replacements 😆

But seriously its the first vape I've bought, I've never even tried a vape, so I really don't know so time will tell.

User ID
I recently just got "Medical Marijuana" from Cannatrek and when i opened it i instantly noticed a weird "Pharmaceutical" smell with both my bottles. Then my friend also got some but different strains and company and straight away said the smell is odd its like a strong dank smell but something smells a bit off.

I compare it to my own home grown dank weed that's been curing for months and dispensary weed when i was in America.

Has anyone else noticed this with their Medical buds ? If so What is causing the odd smell i cant put my finger on what it is lol

Pikey

Baked
User ID
All medical cannabis has been irradtiated. From what I have read, it to some degree, decarbs the bud & changes terpes 🤷‍♂️

"The effect of cannabis dry flower irradiation on the level of cannabinoids, terpenes and anti-cancer properties of the extracts"

Conclusions :

Our experiments demonstrated that irradiation of cannabis flowers changes the amount of active ingredients in the extract and anti-proliferative properties of such extracts. Specifically, we showed we that irradiation resulted in significant increase in the level of THC in 3 out of 4 tested cultivars as well as changes in several terpenes, including alpha-bisabolol, linalool and alpha-pinene. Analysis of the anti-proliferative effect of extracts using several cancer cells also revealed

Pixie

Baked
User ID
I heard that in the States they just freeze dry it and there's no curing of the bud's it just goes straight into containers for sale.

Top Bottom