Medical Cannabis product reviews

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Just with Montu's Dispensary site, I've noticed there's not much of range of Sativa Dom strains in their Dried Flower listings, and it's looking like that might be because of the boom in MC clients/patients within the country lately. Their Sat-dom stock is looking to be taking a hit for it.

It may not be the case across the board, but if you've been prescribed Sat-dom's, it may pay to keep a eye on how this pans out.

No doubt a lot of Grow Labs would primarily focusing on the Indi-dom's due to the nature of a quicker turnover and profit sooner.

But yeah, it might be something that is becoming another issue, this early into the industries development (nationally).

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Thanks Cloud , yeah this other fellow i know bout my age 60 always has a whole one.
Same fella and his mates used to walk a local rail line where plenty of them pink poppys used to grow and get fucked up on opium.🤗

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Well alternaleaf cancelled my appointment and re-booked it 2 weeks away. I cancelled and went with Polin.

Just had my initail appointment today prescribed 20% Indica 10g and some CBD wafers with two repeats with request to return in a month. Pretty happy with how its working out so far
Sounds like a dodged a bullet with alternaleaf SB!

Aplenty of shit reviews all ova the interwed bout alternaleaf...

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Polln have some good doctor's, you can ask for anything doesn't have to be cannatrek products

Only thing try get 6 months worth of repeats , if you need to change its only $80 for follow up consultation, once you find what suits you best

Do your research and know what to ask for

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Picked up from chemist today some amethyst from Tasmanian botanics

My chemist told me 2 weeks ago he had plenty , so I had a follow up yesterday and changed from the Narooma, which I wasn't impressed with at all , to 2 tubs amethyst and 1 topaz , Tasmanian botanics t25 MCT and more t55 bubble hash

Yeah , yeah I know it looks a little odd but 3 pipes and as stoned as I've ever been and crash within the hour most times

He offered Rocky from antg but over 220 for 10 grams isn't for me

But....... he only had 1 tub left so I ended up with 1 amethyst and 1 topaz for the week

Bit disappointed hopefully he'll get more in , at least now he knows I have scripts for it he said he'd save my 20 tubs so they'll be there when I come

That's the advantage I guess of being able to deal person to person , you can build a understanding and get that little extra bit of help

Amethyst lives up to its reputation that's for , nice nugs , smells great and a much better flavour than the topaz

Effects seam identical , heavy and long lasting, but the amethyst gets my vote as the buds 20221130_151624.jpgof choice

Top Bottom