Medical Cannabis product reviews

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I got oil, a 2:1 ratio (CBD/THC) and doing 1.5ml a day. But it does fuck all bar make me feel slightly nauseous. Biggest waste of $$$ to date.

You got a intake problem by the sounds of it, macca. Looks like you can't get enough into ya..

F

freddie

I got oil, a 2:1 ratio (CBD/THC) and doing 1.5ml a day. But it does fuck all bar make me feel slightly nauseous. Biggest waste of $$$ to date.

You got a intake problem by the sounds of it, macca. Looks like you can't get enough into ya..
Interesting. It just goes to show how individual the effects are on different people. I find some strains I love, others will hate and vice versa. I guess it depends what ailment you have and what effect you're after.
CBD for me was an absolute game changer. I think I'd give up THC before I gave up the CBD. I like sativa's but some of them are pretty full on and I find the CBD takes the edge off nicely. I use a product called Sunstone C115 (115MG CBD/ml), no THC but has other cannabinoids. I have just ordered some full spectrum oil by Humacology that's less than half the usual price but waiting delivery. I will review it once I try.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Narooma T24

1st 3 tubs were ok , but just got a new batch

1st 3 were a bit dry and harsh this batch is nicely cured , not too dry not to wet and much more pleasant through the bong

Smoked up real nice

Madmick

Baked
User ID
T55 bubble hash

Very nice smoke , all I can say is if you can get it don't hesitate

3 grams lasted me 3 weeks , would have went longer but I fucking tipped container over and lost a little, DC

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Topaz T25 full spectrum oral oil

Doesn't get you stoned like the buds do but in saying that has a very nice mellowing effect

Relaxing and great 1/2 to a hour before bed for a nice restful sleep, using 1 to 1.2 ml dosage

I also discovered that it's very effective for pain during the day with the same dosage

At $90 a 30ml bottle it's worth a try

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Topaz T25

Great smoke , smells and tastes great

This is a daytime strain for me but combined with some hash and a dose of the topaz t25 oil for a good nights sleep

If it's offered again 1 not to hesitate with accepting

One Drop

Curing
User ID
image.jpg Medcan Afgan Kush 10 gms very nice indeed very happy very strong even at 24% buds nice n solid great smell and the terps are really nice I like how the tub has them printed on the label 9 out of 10 from me I’d give it 10 if I had of grown it 😉💯🔥👁👁 again so great full to be able to be legal in Australia. image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 15

Secretchief

Vegetating
User ID
my wife is she is using some cbd strains and she swears by the oil I make her . I’ll find out what strains she’s using get back to you
I like a smoke but melting into the couch and getting lazy is not great for the back so I want to figure out what to aim for, I can't be high at all during work so is CBD ok for that? In what way and for how long does it help? Thanks, sorry for the interrogation

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
No high from pure c.b.d oil mate, maybe slight relaxation
If u looking 4 respite 4 back aggravation, personally i would go 4 a 1;1 of c.b.d and t.h.c
T.h.c helps with pain and c.b.d takes edge off inflamation issues and good 4 toning down high from t.h.c
And at least with medical u know what u getting is properly mixed

F

freddie

I like a smoke but melting into the couch and getting lazy is not great for the back so I want to figure out what to aim for, I can't be high at all during work so is CBD ok for that? In what way and for how long does it help? Thanks, sorry for the interrogation
I find CBD effective on it's own and only use CBD by day. I mix in THC at night though.
CBD can also take a while before it really helps; sometimes a couple of months.

On CBD, I have just got a new cheap oil by Humacology. Works great but has small amounts of THC, but only 2c/MG for CBD! Not only that but the company who did the consult did not charge either for the consult or postage. 6000 MG CBD to my door for $164! Only wish this mob prescribed bud, but unfortunately they don't.

Secretchief

Vegetating
User ID
Sounds like it's worth a shot. My usual doctor is doing canna now so I will let everyone know how it goes.

Top Bottom