Medical Cannabis product reviews

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
Hi Mate, I've only used it twice with a little bit of bud I had left (waiting now for my grow to complete lol). It was my first vape I've ever tried and I didn't know if I used it correctly, as not a lot of smoke came out (I'm used to using bongs). However 10 mins later I was ripped so it worked 😆 . Yes I am very happy with it so far but will have a better feel for it in a month or 2. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful :oops: I also got 2 Fury Edge 3D Flow Stems and that made it much smoother and also got a 5 pack of dosing capsules which make things easier to clean.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Humuc

Germinating
User ID
What temperature do you blokes normally vape at and what is the difference between low and high
In a dry herb vape - 220c uses all the psychoactive cannabanoids in the flower - but it can be super harsh to inhale. It really depends how high you want to be. If you got stuff to do 190c if you want to be a space cadet 220c.

Does anyone get prescribed Rosin cartridge vaporisers here if so what kind of prices are you paying for .5/1g cartridges?

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Time for my next appointment

Just a quick bit of info. If you're like me and self sufficient and have TGA approval for MC and have scripts

If you don't fill these scripts they may ask why

Fortunately a couple of my flower scripts were discontinued a couple of weeks after I got them

So be prepared when you have your follow up and haven't filled your scripts they may ask why and it may be more difficult to get the same amount next time round

I've only been pulled once for rbt , after breath test asked if I'd had any illegal drugs, I replied no but I just picked up a script for MC which for me isn't illegal, after looking at my 2 tubs of topaz, 3 grams of bubble hash and t25 oral MCT and reading labels sent me on my way , no test

I'm not saying this is not a lock that's what will happen to you but it's handy to have there if needed

Fortunately that wasn't the case and got 3 scripts for flower , 60 grams of flower a month along with some bubble hash , MCT 25/25

Most interesting is the availability of a few flowers to concession card holders , ie DSP , senior health card. Veterans and pension

30 grams of Indimed Tempo indica, says 19% but hits just good as topaz maybe even better, for $198 , yeps that's right 30grams for less than $200

This more the old type strain, nice earthy taste , much more relaxed and couch lock effects, very relaxing

The Topaz t25 , was more a daytime smoke for me , so this is a much cheaper and nicer option to have

They also do a sativa which migth be worth a try

I also got gelato which is 26/28 10grams for $99 so 297 for a Oz still pretty good if this is your only option

The other space age cake , little bit dearer $149 for 10 grams coming in at 26 %

So plenty of options if required

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Thanks
Yeah I haven’t filled a script in a couple of months because I had my own and was worried about that. I’m thinking of saying I just want oil with thc in it and getting that every so often. Maybe say I’d rather not vape it need the effect. At the moment I’m scripted 2’x flowers, and oil but cbd oil only 2% thc. In the past they have been good about me picking what I want to try.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID

Just a quick bit of info. If you're like me and self sufficient and have TGA approval for MC and have scripts

Fortunately a couple of my flower scripts were discontinued a couple of weeks after I got them

So be prepared when you have your follow up and haven't filled your scripts they may ask why and it may be more difficult to get the same amount next time round

I've only been pulled once for rbt , after breath test asked if I'd had any illegal drugs, I replied no but I just picked up a script for MC which for me isn't illegal, after looking at my 2 tubs of topaz, 3 grams of bubble hash and t25 oral MCT and reading labels sent me on my way , no test

I'm not saying this is not a lock that's what will happen to you but it's handy to have there if needed

Fortunately that wasn't the case and got 3 scripts for flower , 60 grams of flower a month along with some bubble hash , MCT 25/25

Most interesting is the availability of a few flowers to concession card holders , ie DSP , senior health card. Veterans and pension

30 grams of Indimed Tempo indica, says 19% but hits just good as topaz maybe even better, for $198 , yeps that's right 30grams for less than $200

This more the old type strain, nice earthy taste , much more relaxed and couch lock effects, very relaxing

The Topaz t25 , was more a daytime smoke for me , so this is a much cheaper and nicer option to have

I also got gelato which is 26/28 10grams for $99 so 297 for a Oz still pretty good if this is your only option

The other space age cake , little bit dearer $149 for 10 grams coming in at 26 %

They got you hook line and sinker.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Whatever , isn't this what the site is about , and this thread MC reviews?

Don't you and wife both have scripts yourself?

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Cheeky pricks I'm currently just getting oil off only have the scripts active from 6 to 4 months now. But they have reduced their consultation fee down by a third as well. Which isn't terrible, probably handy for those that want to mix it up a bit more frequently.

baxjr88

Vegetating
User ID

I don't have any drama's with scripts I can get as much or as little as I want with our any problems. But they are only valid for 6 months

Madmick

Baked
User ID
For me a like to do a bit of fishing , generally 4 weekly trips a yr

It's always handy to have a few recent tubs , which I can fill with my own grown and take without fear of confiscation

I also like to try a few strains that I would normally not get the opportunity

After smoking the Indimed 19% indica got to say it punches way above that , imo it's better than the topaz and less than 200 for 30 grams anyone that doesn't have the opportunity to grow their own this is as economical as you're going to get

I always thought THC content was was the determination of strength of strains

Either this 19% isn't 19% or the topaz 25% isn't 25%

Definitely worth investigating why this particular strain feels stronger than higher tags on others

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Having a bit of a break from my home grown , virtually swapping mine for the MC if ya get my drift

Another strain that will interest ppl with pension cards or similar is the pink kush 26% , 10 grams $80 my script says 3 at a time so 30 grams for $240 pick up at my chemist

Depending on your doctor how many you can get , the new regulations are 60 grams a month, I just get 30 each time

I'm sure if you couldn't that much , 15 gram $99 10 for $ 80 is much better than it has been

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Having a bit of a break from my home grown , virtually swapping mine for the MC if ya get my drift

Another strain that will interest ppl with pension cards or similar is the pink kush 26% , 10 grams $80 my script says 3 at a time so 30 grams for $240 pick up at my chemist

Depending on your doctor how many you can get , the new regulations are 60 grams a month, I just get 30 each time

I'm sure if you couldn't that much , 15 gram $99 10 for $ 80 is much better than it has been

yeah that’s way more affordable for folks with cards, which is great!

wonder what their average cost to produce per gram/Oz is?

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID

Does a health care card work ?
Thanks for info.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID

what brand is the pink kush mate , that sounds pretty reasonable

Top Bottom