Medical Cannabis product reviews

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

baxjr88

Vegetating
User ID
Happy days boys I got my script got white widow Circle 18% an siara interstellar 20% an two types of oil as well An 10 repeats for everything......I'll let everyone know what they are like when they arrive 👍 it's good to be legal 😎

baxjr88

Vegetating
User ID
Happy days boys I got my script got white widow Circle 18% an siara interstellar 20% an two types of oil as well An 10 repeats for everything......I'll let everyone know what they are like when they arrive 👍 it's good to be legal 😎
An it's sundaze interstellar

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Circle's White Widow isn't bad. It's a bit indi heavy for my liking for a day time toke, but does the job all the same. Solid 7/10

EDIT: Meant to note. Cheeky buggas have been coming in a bit underweight the last 2 tubs. Not much, just enough to peve one off intially.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Nice to hear Mick , i have a script for Amethyst havnt tried it yet.👍
Did you get yours , now my chemist reckons he's out of stock a week after he told me had heaps and get scripts for it

Now he seems to think it won't be back in stock till they grow some more

Apparently he's 1 of 2 Tasmanian botanics deals with and they told him they didn't expect the demand for their stuff

So now I've got to get scripts updated again so topaz and more topaz , occasionally some if their t55 bubble hash

I did get some Tasmanian botanics t25 mct , I think it's better than the canatrek t25 mct

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Same deal here od , my locally produced beans producing meds better than most of medical that I’ve tried. Tasmanian botanical not available here atm so I’ll give the medical a miss .
Finding it too expensive to play lucky dip.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I'm finding the same with the Wonky i grew recently. After a bit of time curing, it's proving to be a reasonable contender to match Circle's 18% White Widow, it certainly produces a longer stone.

One Drop

Curing
User ID
Same deal here od , my locally produced beans producing meds better than most of medical that I’ve tried. Tasmanian botanical not available here atm so I’ll give the medical a miss .
Finding it too expensive to play lucky dip.
I hear what you are saying MO I’m not to worried about the price to much I’m keeping the cost down to the $135 for 10 gms range at the start of my script to keep the doctor on side then buy 1 day before I change my script and renew it again

One Drop

Curing
User ID
I hear what you are saying MO I’m not to worried about the price to much I’m keeping the cost down to the $135 for 10 gms range at the start of my script to keep the doctor on side then buy 1 day before I change my script and renew it again

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
heres what I am currently taking
IMG_8047.jpeg

IMG_8049.jpeg

Here's what i have tried so far: except I cant find the jar for Tassy botonics Highlands
IMG_8048.jpeg

the Royale was the best, but the Levin 26% Indica for me has been the best overall when considering price, and also it comes in 30g (3x10g) tubs, saves getting 10g at a time, anyway.

Apparently, The are growing Royale again, its an outdoor crop, so have to wait until harvest next year. Its out of stock.

I need a good harvest this season, cant afford buying it all the time.

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
Cultiva lee anne womac. Leaves t25 in the dust. Fruity and gassy flavour that lingers. Quite potent and long lasting high. Smaller doses can be uplifting, larger sedating. Comes in glass tub $149 10 grams. Equal to sativite kannabi easily and much cheaper. Ill take a pic at some point and upload

Grown by avant brands out of bc canada. Have a read on roll it up etc for reviews of avant's products. Currently prescribed womac and bacio gelato. On jealousy trial, free consults once a month and $99 10 gran tub. Jealousy Pic lifted from reddit as still awaiting delivery xmas n all... 😑

The new jade by tassie botanicals looks good might get that next script as well.

Attachments

• RDT_20221214_1640591849816657907363800.png
    RDT_20221214_1640591849816657907363800.png
    10 MB · Views: 11

jezza03

Germinating
User ID
Can someone please tell me where I can purchase a vape pen in Australia, (preferably online), but I do not have any legal scripts or licences I just want to try vaping my own product
I'm led to believe it is a better option to a pipe or just rolling it ?

jezza03

Germinating
User ID
Hey thx heaps Elsooto
I don't know anything about vapes could you please suggest a mid-range model for me to begin with , suitable for my homegrown
Cheers

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Hey thx heaps Elsooto
I don't know anything about vapes could you please suggest a mid-range model for me to begin with , suitable for my homegrown
Cheers
You want a proper vape,not a pen. I use Healthy Rips Rougue they are about $225 which is about mid price. I’m pretty happy with mine. Buy a bubbler too,makes a more bong like experience and cools the smoke more.

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
I just bought this for $229, they are in QLD. Just go to their website, order and pay and you’ll have it in a few days👍 This is my 1st vape so I went for mid range one.

Top Bottom