Mars lighting.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
from what i could see most of 65w and 100w lights come with plugs attatched and u plug and play
for some reason this board is dimmable maybe reason 4 all diff wirings

calling all porkies....come in porky

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Ahh ok, just saw it on their site, says DIY kit....

post a pic, cant be that difficult.

puggle6

Baked
User ID
I got caught out like that a bit Bob, did you get any wire & connectors?

You need to get a 240v plug from the hardware store also.. (3 wire side of the driver)

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Just connect colour to colour and make sure the earth wires are correct.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
all good boys, will take 2 a sparky 2morrow
No need to take to a sparky Bob. You should have a black connector that joins 3 wires from the driver to the wall plug. The minor confusion is the 3 colours wires that join from each end are not identical. From memory, brown joins to red. Blue joins to a black wire, and yellow joins to green. The waego clip is simply red wire to red wire, and black wire to black. Those then plug straight into the + and - connections on the board, as per details in Porky's link. Should take 5 -10 mins to set up. If you follow the video step by step, it will easily come together

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Also from what i've read the dude over at QBL is super helpful maybe drop him a email he could help ya out.
His name is Soren, and he's very helpful. Email him your details to give you a phone call. He will phone you back, and talk you through the process if needed.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah bob my lights were the same had American wire colours. Just get a wire colour chart in Aussie and in yank and join the the colours that match. Just like old fox said. Sorry I should of said that last night.

Top Bottom