Mars lighting.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
@Porky hey bro, gotta question, I am tossing on lights now, I was going to buy 3x Mars Hydro TS1000 for my flower tent, after reading this, I’m thinking 3x HLG lights instead, is there a specific hlg light I should get I was looking for around 100-150watt lights , so in all 300-450watts

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
@Porky hey bro, gotta question, I am tossing on lights now, I was going to buy 3x Mars Hydro TS1000 for my flower tent, after reading this, I’m thinking 3x HLG lights instead, is there a specific hlg light I should get I was looking for around 100-150watt lights , so in all 300-450watts
What size space

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
I have a 1.2x2.4 tent but I won’t be using all the space, there will only be 4 auto flowers in there at a time as I intend on LSTing as much as possible in the 8-10 week cycle bro,

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I have a Blurple that alternates colours between veg and flower, works just fine for veg.
Hey clem, you talkin the separate veg an bloom switches? If so, turn em both on same time. Got the same deal with my old vipar, not bad as a veg light for sure. Was gonna bring it back out and do a complete grow with it for shits n giggles.. maybe after the member comp tho 🤔

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
Hey clem, you talkin the separate veg an bloom switches? If so, turn em both on same time. Got the same deal with my old vipar, not bad as a veg light for sure. Was gonna bring it back out and do a complete grow with it for shits n giggles.. maybe after the member comp tho 🤔
Are vipar actually as good as the reviews say sooty?

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Hey buddy, every plant u may have seen on here that i've been lucky enough 2 get 2 adulthood
was started under a 100 watt light from H.L.G and then flowered outside
The Porkstar and a few others guided me down that LED road of discovery and i've never looked back
Not sure what u lookin 4 but u can def trust his input

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
@afghan bob thanks bro, I have always heard porky is best with LED tech on here n OSA, I just dunno what HLG to get , 300 Diablo DIY is what I’m looking at but I’m just waiting for porky to give me the okay before I start putting $ towards it

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Tell me about it. I ummed and ahhd back and forth 4 about 2 weeks until one of the boys reached through screen, gave me a good hard slap in the head, told me wake up 2 ureself and never looked back
Even posted a pic of how bright the fuker was at only 100 horses

Which ever way u go, LED'S these days shit all over what was around 5 yrs ago

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
My heads leaning in I’m waiting for the slap 👋 😂😂 I need it ahaha

I look back at my old man growing with hps and mh and I remember how fucking hot our house was in the hallway where the exhaust blew air to the window the heat was so bad

Clementine

Blooming
User ID
Yeah. I have the vipar 2. Have 33 ak 47 z seedlings sooty. You can turn both systems on as mentioned. This was the bees knees when it came to the blurps at the time. Jealous of the HLG growers. But alas, technology will only improve... bye the time I save enough pocket fluff. I'll purchase an LED and grow my favourite c99 purple princess.

Top Bottom