Mars lighting.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member cpr

What your plan for those billy? They're going to be huge.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
hey billy
do u reckon that ts1000 would flower in 3x2 closet?
or more suited 2 vegg
u got good node spacing?
u prepared 2 go out on a limb and say it's a good light?
i been talking 2 porky and trying 2 work out whats better, your light or H.L.G 100w v2 blue and red
any thoughjts mate?

also 3yr warrenty with ures and only 12mth on H.L.G

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
hey billy
do u reckon that ts1000 would flower in 3x2 closet? As in 3' x 2'? I have not flowered with it, but that is a similar size to my 80cm x 80cm tent curently in use. I would suggest yes.
or more suited 2 vegg As Above.
u got good node spacing? nice and tight mate.
u prepared 2 go out on a limb and say it's a good light? It is a very good veg light based on my single use of it.
i been talking 2 porky and trying 2 work out whats better, your light or H.L.G 100w v2 blue and red
any thoughjts mate? not tried a HLG100W.

responses in green bro :)

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Yeh may get one of these cheapies got same sized tent i am vegging/ starting seeds in. Just checked new models released of mars they have dimmers built in with ability to daisy chain fixtures.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
ONE HAND....spider farmer ts1000
OTHER HAND.......mars hydro ts1000
FUK I NEED ANOTHER HAND.......HLG135w

HUGHIE guide me 2 the truth.......EXCALABAH of growlights .....ARISE
ENLIGHTEN your humble servent on which lights give my plants the complete rippled hardon

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
mars has got 3 yr warrenty and is more or less built
hlg needs a bit of putting 2gether and only 12mth warrenty
spider farmer is most effecient outta all of em
apples and oranges i spose

like porky pointed out it would be good to have option of helping flower inside during shitty winter time
so not really just after a veg light
fuk me this inside growing is way more comped than outside

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
I got a spiderfarmer 4000 while it's a good light produces good quality buds, I wouldn't buy another one I'd be spending more money personally on better quality smaller lights spaced out. but that is my idea for the space I want to create for flowering.

I think LED's need to be sized and spaced according to you're grow space lots of different potential coverage layouts.

The warranties with these chinese companies are dubious at best also, so mars and spiderfarmer.

and billy better spectrum more efficient diodes on the HLG for sure. But as you've demonstrated the mars vegges plants real well.

Last edited:
Top Bottom