Mars lighting.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Bakedcake

Vegetating
User ID
I would go with HLG over Mars from seeing people grow with both, even ChillLED's are overpriced compared to the HLG's

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
that would probs be overkill frank
only got a sm 3x3 closet that i norm vegg in and then wack em outside after 3-4 wks
heat is biggest prob 4 me as can get above 30 when its hot
Bob. I've got the HLG 135 - I previously posted a veg picture on Defsnotacop post. I also flowered( as a test) two small cuttings( in 4 litre pots and 4 weeks veg) with the light. The light produced 4.5 ounces (= 1 gpw) but I didn't take a photo of them. The lights are really easy to set up. I'm currently vegging with it again( round three), but temporarily switched over to HPS 400w last week(so I can't get you a current photo), as HGL135 was not maintaining heat in tent during winter. I'm totally convinced by HGL, and have recently bought 3 X HGL260s for my flower tent. If three lights gets too hot in summer, it's simple to move the drivers outside the tent.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
think this was billy's thread 2 start with
always good 2 create a bit of convo on topic
thanks 4 all help and personal ideas especially old fox and porkstar
i think HLG it is, allthough sucks on only 12mth warr

but what would i know being a retarded LED grower. [grow autos 2]

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
Billy, tell the truth....

Billy got an email from baked beans cos he was in a group email with me, it was an enquiry about those new Autos from Ethos.
I wanted the og auto and Billy liked the sound of the pluto one

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
ended up with hlg 100 v2 with deep red and blue DIY KIT
could someone please direct an old afghan to a u-tube site that shows how the ferk u join all these ferkin wires
7 diff colours with weird looking con points
i'ma bit like pauleen hanson when it comes 2 sparky stuff..........easily confused
plenty of videos on 100 v2, but nothing on QB 188 with deep red and blue ......3000k and 4000k

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
bit strange.

Selling a light kit without instruction and suggesting to pay an electrician to wire it... Why wouldn't they just wire them up and then send out?

Top Bottom