Mars lighting.

D

Deleted member cpr

My heads leaning in I’m waiting for the slap 👋 😂😂 I need it ahaha

I look back at my old man growing with hps and mh and I remember how fucking hot our house was in the hallway where the exhaust blew air to the window the heat was so bad
If your short on coin and want to make as much weed as possible with your current funds then fuck LED's. Id Get on gumtree and pick up some HPS cheap, some good fans and new globes. Get the LED's after a crop or two, hopefully coin will be more plentiful then :)

Led might be a better long term investment but HPS are still great lights and bloody good for kicking things off on a tight budget. There is no way I would have been able to afford LED's when I decided to get busy and ive no regrets about buying and using HPS.

Just saying that if you're broke then maybe HPS is a more sensible option?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
@Cooper coins not an issue I just like to know what I’m spending first before I go work, I can work whenever I want that’s the best part, I do cashie job and I won’t get out of bed for less then $350 in my hand a day

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Damn ahaha 🤣, so of HLG what would you recommend? View attachment 10784

They do a new board called the Diablo in the same watts as the old range. I have the same size tent as yours 1.2x2.4x2.
I would buy 3 of their 260w Diablo lights. Thats me personally.
Lots of other quality LEDs you could get as well. Gravita, Lumatek or the aussie boards Reza92 is using all top of the range lights.
Damn ahaha 🤣, so of HLG what would you recommend? View attachment 10784

Clementine

Blooming
User ID
Anyone given Spider Farmer a fair go? They even claim to be the best lighting in 2020.

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    472.6 KB · Views: 5

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
They do a new board called the Diablo in the same watts as the old range. I have the same size tent as yours 1.2x2.4x2.
I would buy 3 of their 260w Diablo lights. Thats me personally.
Lots of other quality LEDs you could get as well. Gravita, Lumatek or the aussie boards Reza92 is using all top of the range lights.
Thanks porky , I’m going to look into them today and hopefully pick which ones I’ll get , bout to be a hole in my pocket again 😂😂

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID

I'll contact them and see if they can update their discount codes.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Some advice from Quickbloom and have added the 650 and Scorpion to the same discount code:

In below tent I would put 2 x HLG 600 red spec. It would do great. If they want to go Diablo and I can understand why - I would get 2 x HLG 650 though you would probably need to dim them a bit as they are that powerful. Now for the vertical farming or if someone has a lack of height you need the scorpion fantastic light with great spread covers a 1.5 x 1.5 m in flower really best light in Australia hands down.

I have just added HLG 650 and the HLG Scorpion Diablo to your code so that people can get $75 off those lights, hope that works. So if entering 600Serratededge They will get $75 off the 3 lights.

D

Deleted member cpr

Some advice from Quickbloom and have added the 650 and Scorpion to the same discount code:

In below tent I would put 2 x HLG 600 red spec. It would do great. If they want to go Diablo and I can understand why - I would get 2 x HLG 650 though you would probably need to dim them a bit as they are that powerful. Now for the vertical farming or if someone has a lack of height you need the scorpion fantastic light with great spread covers a 1.5 x 1.5 m in flower really best light in Australia hands down.

I have just added HLG 650 and the HLG Scorpion Diablo to your code so that people can get $75 off those lights, hope that works. So if entering 600Serratededge They will get $75 off the 3 lights.
Has the QBL guy just reccomended that we use the same watts per area as you would with HPS?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Thanks porky , I’m going to look into them today and hopefully pick which ones I’ll get , bout to be a hole in my pocket again 😂😂
I'd go 3 of these if money is no option.
Personally i think these are the best lights available.

evilsurfer

Germinating
User ID
Anyone given Spider Farmer a fair go? They even claim to be the best lighting in 2020.

I have 2 HLG 135's and a Spider Farmer SF1000. HLG is better with higher output, but if you can score a spider farmer cheap then they are pretty decent. I've hit 1 gpw with it... but i also scored it on evilbay for $180 instead of $240.
At $240 (This all refers to the single panel lights) i would spend the extra and get the HLG. It's rated for 135w but they can do 170w if you want to push them.
The spider farmer is at the minimum end of the recommended coverage which i would only use for smaller spaces than they quote.

I also had a mate that had the 2 panel version of the chinese HLG knockoff. It looked bright, but the growth was pretty shit compared to what i was doing with the same media/nutes/etc.

Top Bottom