How To Grow Reg Seeds

Virgil

Germinating
User ID
What difference does it make to you. It proves nothing and has nothing to do with what I was talking about. Written english is good enough to get my point across but for some reason pictures that have nothing to do with what I am saying will make me legitimate. You still have maturing to do. This is not a cock measuring contest and I would have you covered anyway.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Virgil

Germinating
User ID
Cause he ain't got any, Now we'll get the tin hat excuse as to why he can't post pics

But trust him his advice is solid

And by the way I don't enter many comps and the 1 I did get prizes I donated to another member ya clown
I don't care what you do. You are the one making everything about a picture. I am just doing what I feel comfortable with and not allowing a group of bullies to decide how I run my life. Talk about an out of control clique. I'll give my advice and you are free to listen or denigrate it. However you choose. I'll do the same for you. But I can tell you now pictures or not I will not be following any advice from you. You don't know much, and your ego is in the way of you learning more.

My advice to you is to take an heroic dose of acid and experience life without ego. This was never about you, but somehow you have made it about you. That is an ego problem.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Got plenty of tickets on yourself

Fairly obvious you got nothing growing

Come to a cannabis site to school us on how to grow

So far all you have managed to try tell me that I can clone autos and I should grow sativa dominant hybrids indoors

That was no typo you didn't proof read , it was obvious you didn't have a clue

Next thing you a soil guru too ?

What's your tip on growing hydro in coco perlite, I'm sure you got something no one has thought about

Wow what a asset you are , you say run a sativa hybrid indoors it flowers quicker but has a 10 to 16 week flower time

Not many ppl grow sativa hybrid indoors for that reason

A indica dominant hybrid will finish quicker

Do you even know what a landrace sativa is ?

As I said so far , the 1st peace of wisdom you bestowed on us was wrong , but we should listen to you

Sure I learn things here , sorry not from you

Why would you need my advice, as a matter of fact I hope you don't do anything I do , think you'll be really successful as you said I don't know fuck all

I think you came here expecting everyone to welcome the messiah , the promised one that knows all , but your massive ego didn't get the boost you thought it would

But as everyone has pointed out , in your first statement the are a few boo boos , but we should just let that pass by as a honest mistake, you really are a guru , self proclaimed, but a growing guru none the less

Ah me soory for me bad english ,

SWIM. Fits perfectly

Now you know it all you should know what swim means

Anyway this was fun , let's do it again sometime

I'll just sit back and take in your words of wisdom

Like no one has ever came , boasted about their grows , but never reallly grown anything, or you got 4 ozs from a plant with a few tops and long stems , or the ripper , I get 2lb in a 4 x 2 with a cheap blurple

By the way , why would you be asking for advice ?
I don't expect you'd need to so why would I be giving advice to you that you wouldn't follow or need anyway

Bit windy today , be careful if you go outside those tickets might fly off and don't forgot to tie down your tin hat

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
What difference does it make to you. It proves nothing and has nothing to do with what I was talking about. Written english is good enough to get my point across but for some reason pictures that have nothing to do with what I am saying will make me legitimate. You still have maturing to do. This is not a cock measuring contest and I would have you covered anyway.
So your so arrogant that you think you can just show up and start criticising others who have spent years documenting how and why they are breeding with a few posts of how you would do it better and just expect us to accept you as some master cultivator without so much as humble picture to back up these fanciful posts!!
Sorry but that's the way weed forums work the world over people do stuff with plants and post pics so others can learn or critique them!!

But your so special and have such a mastery if the English language you can just come on in and dazzle us with your words which let's be honest are bullshit and garbage!!

To answer the question of what difference does it make to me I'll say none your just another in a long line of idiots who show up here mouth off about how they have mastered cannabis cultivation but can't back up a single thing they have said and are made to look like the fool they are and leave never to seen again! 🤣

Virgil

Germinating
User ID
So your so arrogant that you think you can just show up and start criticising others who have spent years documenting how and why they are breeding with a few posts of how you would do it better and just expect us to accept you as some master cultivator without so much as humble picture to back up these fanciful posts!!
Sorry but that's the way weed forums work the world over people do stuff with plants and post pics so others can learn or critique them!!

But your so special and have such a mastery if the English language you can just come on in and dazzle us with your words which let's be honest are bullshit and garbage!!

To answer the question of what difference does it make to me I'll say none your just another in a long line of idiots who show up here mouth off about how they have mastered cannabis cultivation but can't back up a single thing they have said and are made to look like the fool they are and leave never to seen again! 🤣
You should be a politician the way you twist things around to suit your needs. Stop telling Porkies.

Virgil

Germinating
User ID
Got plenty of tickets on yourself

Fairly obvious you got nothing growing

Come to a cannabis site to school us on how to grow

So far all you have managed to try tell me that I can clone autos and I should grow sativa dominant hybrids indoors

That was no typo you didn't proof read , it was obvious you didn't have a clue

Next thing you a soil guru too ?

What's your tip on growing hydro in coco perlite, I'm sure you got something no one has thought about

Wow what a asset you are , you say run a sativa hybrid indoors it flowers quicker but has a 10 to 16 week flower time

Not many ppl grow sativa hybrid indoors for that reason

A indica dominant hybrid will finish quicker

Do you even know what a landrace sativa is ?

As I said so far , the 1st peace of wisdom you bestowed on us was wrong , but we should listen to you

Sure I learn things here , sorry not from you

Why would you need my advice, as a matter of fact I hope you don't do anything I do , think you'll be really successful as you said I don't know fuck all

I think you came here expecting everyone to welcome the messiah , the promised one that knows all , but your massive ego didn't get the boost you thought it would

But as everyone has pointed out , in your first statement the are a few boo boos , but we should just let that pass by as a honest mistake, you really are a guru , self proclaimed, but a growing guru none the less

Ah me soory for me bad english ,

SWIM. Fits perfectly

Now you know it all you should know what swim means

Anyway this was fun , let's do it again sometime

I'll just sit back and take in your words of wisdom

Like no one has ever came , boasted about their grows , but never reallly grown anything, or you got 4 ozs from a plant with a few tops and long stems , or the ripper , I get 2lb in a 4 x 2 with a cheap blurple

By the way , why would you be asking for advice ?
I don't expect you'd need to so why would I be giving advice to you that you wouldn't follow or need anyway

Bit windy today , be careful if you go outside those tickets might fly off and don't forgot to tie down your tin hat
Whatcha talking bout bruz.

Virgil

Germinating
User ID
Just for the record. For those of you that have trouble absorbing the written word as a result of years spent smoking ditch weed.

Here is the timeline.

I offered some advice. The advice was accepted and taken by the person that it was directed at. Just because it does not agree with what old fox wrote does not mean I am insulting him. At this point his fanboys started to sharpen their spears and look around as if somebody had just fucked their mother in the arse and left without paying.

Like I also said I have never grown an autoflower and never will. So it doesn't beggar belief that I don't know much about them does it?
In fact I know nothing about them and happy to stay that way. I leave that area for people that are just starting out.

Self-confidence is not ego tripping. I was just trying to offer a different perspective.
Sorry I couldn't validate that with a few pictures for you all.
The greatest cannabis breeder of our lifetime, Nevile Shoenmaker never posted pictures online either. If he came along now you would not get the benefit of his experience because he would just turn tail and leave.

Before I get a lesson in Nevil I am aware that he is dead now and I am in no way comparing myself to him. Compared to him I am MadMick compared to me.
It is not me with the ego problem here Mick.
You are quite obviously still on a steep learning curve. Insecurity about your place in the world is causing you to lash out at other people so it doesn't happen to you. I have seen it happening to you in the past and I supported you. Anyway, it is what is.............

Virgil

Germinating
User ID
I’m willing to cut Virg a break. Digital photography is expensive after all! Can you draw a picture of your marijuana plants,and your big cock as well. Please label the pictures so we know which is what.
Another fanboy. They really come out of the woodwork here don't they.

Glad I could at least provide some entertainment value. These forums get a bit stale at times.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Ah do you did sneak back in after being banned , won't be long you can't help yourself

By the way the OP had no idea what was what , did he take your advice and start sativa hybrid cloning , I doubt it , as more than 1 person challenged your theory

We'll all sit and wait for your next instalment

So full of shit , make sure you have your tray so it does spill on your clothes , mummy need to clean them for you

Blah blah ,

Bet you haven't got the guts to tell us who youg username was b4 ?

Wouldn't need nor want your support

PS. It's sports day today , good day sport

Virgil

Germinating
User ID
Ah do you did sneak back in after being banned , won't be long you can't help yourself

By the way the OP had no idea what was what , did he take your advice and start sativa hybrid cloning , I doubt it , as more than 1 person challenged your theory

We'll all sit and wait for your next instalment

So full of shit , make sure you have your tray so it does spill on your clothes , mummy need to clean them for you

Blah blah ,

Bet you haven't got the guts to tell us who youg username was b4 ?

Wouldn't need nor want your support

PS. It's sports day today , good day sport
Hey man, I apologize for chastising you, OK?

Maybe go back and read my post again before you all started questioning my legitimacy because I refused to post pictures. (How that proves anything except you trying to bend me to your will has me dumbfounded). The original comment has no malice it is just a different perspective. Take it or leave it. You chose to see it as a slight on another member. It wasn't and you have no grounds for your position. Now you are just abusing me.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Well imagine how fucking stale these forums would be if every member thought they were a cultivation expert who refuses to post any photos!! 🤣

Don't worry we all having a laugh that's for sure!!
Another fanboy. They really come out of the woodwork here don't they.

Glad I could at least provide some entertainment value. These forums get a bit stale at times.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
@Pikey

A seed plant and clone do not grow identically. A seedplant has a taproot for a start.
The first, second and third runs from clone are all different. As the genetic material being used is still maturing.
Wow I just read this and realised how stupid this cunt is!!
The genome sequence are the same from birth till death unless they are altered by radiation or something different!!
That's what makes plans and animals different is they have a unique gene sequence which they are born with and die with!
@Virgil your an idiot with no clue whatsoever!! 🤣

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Just for the record. For those of you that have trouble absorbing the written word as a result of years spent smoking ditch weed.

Here is the timeline.

I offered some advice. The advice was accepted and taken by the person that it was directed at. Just because it does not agree with what old fox wrote does not mean I am insulting him. At this point his fanboys started to sharpen their spears and look around as if somebody had just fucked their mother in the arse and left without paying.

Like I also said I have never grown an autoflower and never will. So it doesn't beggar belief that I don't know much about them does it?
In fact I know nothing about them and happy to stay that way. I leave that area for people that are just starting out.

Self-confidence is not ego tripping. I was just trying to offer a different perspective.
Sorry I couldn't validate that with a few pictures for you all.
The greatest cannabis breeder of our lifetime, Nevile Shoenmaker never posted pictures online either. If he came along now you would not get the benefit of his experience because he would just turn tail and leave.

Before I get a lesson in Nevil I am aware that he is dead now and I am in no way comparing myself to him. Compared to him I am MadMick compared to me.
It is not me with the ego problem here Mick.
You are quite obviously still on a steep learning curve. Insecurity about your place in the world is causing you to lash out at other people so it doesn't happen to you. I have seen it happening to you in the past and I supported you. Anyway, it is what is.............
The world spins around you, hey. Actually, you're timeline is totally WRONG. I offered the op advice, which is still relevant and balanced. After my advice, you then countered my advice. You bulshitted claiming that clones flower faster than seeds. When you were challenged on that advice, your story changed twice You finished up by admitting that your advice only applies to long flowering sativas , that have had a long veg period ( they need to veg for long periods to reach sexual maturity) . I don't know many, if any growers that use that grow style. Maybe you grow that way, but you are clearly delusional. So much so, that you try and swing facts to support your misleading advice, and twist timelines once you back yourself into a corner. The timeline, is obvious for all to read. Maybe you did need a 5th consecutive year repeating kindergarten, as your comprehension is lacking. Your *initial* advice to a relative Newby was called out. So you had a sook about it...... And that's how the fight started.

Top Bottom