How To Grow Reg Seeds

ShellzShuff3

Vegetating
User ID
The answer to your question is no , you can tell after the 3rd or 4th week

As to how you do this is something that you'll have to learn for yourself

I put 2 seedlings outside this season with 3 stes of leaves , 1 male 1 female

Last yr 1 male 3 female, so it can be done

Is it too late to start photos outside now (northern NSW)? I got quite a few from 7 east so I don't mind if they're very small as long as they will get to flower.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Is it too late to start photos outside now (northern NSW)? I got quite a few from 7 east so I don't mind if they're very small as long as they will get to flower.
Will flower fine, but you'll get onset if flower around week three-four due to the photoperiod. I used to run a few from late Feb/start of March and I'd basically end up with 1.5-2 ft dicks of weed without much satellite growth, and I'm near Qld border. Better than nothing..
Screenshot_2022-11-14-14-01-29-65.png
This is what I'd normally get if planted early march around the Qld border (pic taken late April, early May). Looks pretty solid but is only 50-60cm tall.

Last edited:

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Yep there's only 1 problem with your theory that the pro's do

I got a funny feeling you're rehashing something you've read or heard

One reason ppl grow out from seed is obviously variety , hut there is also another reason , you certainly don't want to go through all of that just to find that you've just spent the last 4 or 6 months cloning a batch of useless hermies

One reason the " pros " clone a Stable plant that has been grown out to full maturity ensuring it has the desired traits and doesn't hermie , now I know a lot of the pros don't do this because they sell fem or reg seeds that are indeed hermies , so they probably do exactly what you suggested

After all they don't give a fuck it's all commercially grown for profit or seeded for profit

A true pro would grow out the mother and a female of the father to full maturity, just to make sure they had desired traits and none unwanted traits , then would combine both strains obtaining seeds , which in turn would be grown to full maturity

If a a good sample of these seeds were tested , found to be successful and carry desired traits and most of all is stable

Then you would be safe to clone , assuming seeds you buy from any vendor is stable could be a very costly assumption on your part

The OP that you tried to school is that far in front of where you are assuming his journey is at you made a fool of yourself

To assume the community needed your valuable input was again a bit silly on your part , to assume that there isn't a active pollen checking group , that is pumping out some quite outstanding gear would again be silly on your part

So thanks for the lesson but as old fox said , how about you put up some pics of your "pro" set-up

By yhe way here's a pic of a bud from 1 of old fox's fem seed program, which I have 2 running about 4 weeks into flower

This what you are aiming for , a stable fem seed that has amazing trich count already frosty as a snowman

So before you lecture someone , you might want to check out their profile/ diary etc beforehand
@Madmick
Fuck en love your work....

ShellzShuff3

Vegetating
User ID
Will flower fine, but you'll get onset if flower around week three-four due to the photoperiod. I used to run a few from late Feb/start of March and I'd basically end up with 1.5-2 ft dicks of weed without much satellite growth, and I'm near Qld border. Better than nothing..
View attachment 32641
This is what I'd normally get if planted early march around the Qld border (pic taken late April, early May). Looks pretty solid but is only 50-60cm tall.
Haha thanks mate. Oh my god - that's quite a member.....

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Apologies if this is obvious to every one else haha. Just wondering, if you only know the sex of plants at pre-flower, does that mean you need to flip to 12/12 first before you know which are male or female?

Does that mean vegging all of the plants up to the size you want before flipping, then discarding males (which might be 100% of the plants).
🤣

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
I haven't noticed them flowering quicker but I have noticed if you cut a clone off when the plant has already shown its sex then the preflower period has been shorter. My theory is it already knows its sex because it went into preflower already then re vegged. I think that's what people are getting confused with thinking they flower quicker but I think they just start to flower faster and shaves a week off when people are counting from flip not actual flowering stage
Now that makes sense too me 👍👍👍👍

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Oh fucking poor you. You didn't realise that you can't clone autos . And you can get fucked mate I put pics up of my crappy grows so if you can't do the same fuck you 🤣
Diddo @Pixie

Just dont converse at all with this guy.

He ain't no team member

More like a dictator 🤔

🇬🇳

Top Bottom