How To Grow Reg Seeds

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Yes, well pointed out, that was an unnessecary comment on my part. I should have proofread that. I guess not having photos up will mean it doesn't matter anyway because nobody was going to listen to it anyway. I could go through the philosophical logic of this rule and tear it to shreds but what would be the point. Nobody would listen because I don't hyave any photos that I want to share. Somebody call the wambulance!
Would you believe it? There is this guy who thinks he can just post anything without appeasing the self appointed guardians of playground etiquette at the Serrated Edge. Allow me now to recede into the shadows while the bad advice flows.
Oh fucking poor you. You didn't realise that you can't clone autos . And you can get fucked mate I put pics up of my crappy grows so if you can't do the same fuck you 🤣

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Yep another DC. But I eagerly await his words of wisdom , almost compelling reading

But you have started down the name calling and attempts at humour at our expense, we all know how this ends

Your opinion was challenged by another member , who's credibility is beyond approach. Old Fox

Others members agreed and put up what I thought viable information based on there experience, combined between them 125yrs experience

How much credibility you got when you talked about autos , excuse, I didn't proof read , yeah righto then should always read the whole thing when you cut n paste

Or did you sneak back in to cause trouble ?

No need for defamatory remarks and name calling , we can simply agree to disagree

As to credibility I'd suggest your already on shaky ground , I'd stop and move on ?

I'll pull a plant in coco/ perlite mix and take a picture, all I've had is a pot filled with fine white root system

Virgil

Germinating
User ID
Yep another DC. But I eagerly await his words of wisdom , almost compelling reading

But you have started down the name calling and attempts at humour at our expense, we all know how this ends

Your opinion was challenged by another member , who's credibility is beyond approach. Old Fox

Others members agreed and put up what I thought viable information based on there experience, combined between them 125yrs experience

How much credibility you got when you talked about autos , excuse, I didn't proof read , yeah righto then should always read the whole thing when you cut n paste

No need for defamatory remarks and name calling , we can simply agree to disagree

As to credibility I'd suggest your already on shaky ground , I'd stop and move on ?

I'll pull a plant in coco/ perlite mix and take a picture, all I've had is a pot filled with fine white root system
Just for your edification it is reproach.

If your growing is as poor as your English then you are really up shit creek aren't you?

To shame somebody because they do not want to show pictures is childish.

Like I said it would be a waste of time to clone an auto. Please point to my error.

I have never grown an auto and never will.
Autos are for housewives!

You have a tiny angle to work here and I admire your tenacity in this regard.

I feel you are a little to keen to fit in and get your free seeds.

Maybe that has obscured your judgement in this case.

Last edited:

Pixie

Baked
User ID

If your growing is as poor as your English then you are really up shit creek aren't you?

Like I said it would be a waste of time to clone an auto. Please point to my error.

Where's your grow mate? Nothing?

Virgil

Germinating
User ID
Where's your grow mate? Nothing?
It would be hard to show what I am talking about with photo's. It is hard enough using plain english.

Some of you seem to have trouble processing the written word into your brains.

Please explain how a photo of a cannabis plant has anything to do with what I am talking about and then we can expand from there.

You can think of this as an introduction to logic and reasoning.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Well you confirmed you are a DC

My English who gives a fuck , I've had a big day with friends and their kids and I come on here to find another child. Grow up you little turd

Your poor attempt at ridicule doesn't go unnoticed, you did sneak back in and have put me in your sights again

No go back under that rock

Virgil

Germinating
User ID
Well you confirmed you are a DC

My English who gives a fuck , I've had a big day with friends and their kids and I come on here to find another child. Grow up you little turd

Your poor attempt at ridicule doesn't go unnoticed, you did sneak back in and have put me in your sights again

No go back under that rock
Maybe a little bit of shit hanging but I am not abusing anybody. That is you, and you alone big man.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID

Autos are for housewives!............ you do make a valid point. What s the weather like in Victoria today 😊. Sunny and 37 here today.

Virgil

Germinating
User ID
Autos are for housewives!............ you do make a valid point. What s the weather like in Victoria today 😊. Sunny and 37 here today.
Just got the cool change where I am about an hour ago. Playing darts on the back verandah. It got hotter than expected though.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Just got the cool change where I am about an hour ago. Playing darts on the back verandah. It got hotter than expected though.
I'll bet your plants liked the heat? They tolerate it better than we do.

Virgil

Germinating
User ID
I'll bet your plants liked the heat? They tolerate it better than we do.
True that. They are lapping it up, while I schlep water all over the place. A few I have on a walkabout were very thirsty the other day and not looking as good as I would have hoped after not seeing them since some time in December when I planted them out. I need to mulch better and improve the soil more for next year. If they finish in time they should be good quality though. Just not as much weight as I was hoping for.

Imagine if we had an outdoor season when you never had to go and visit your plants and then the rain stopped just in time as well. That would be the year we would talk about for the rest of our lives. I thought this was going to be the year. But it wasn't to be.

Pixie

Baked
User ID
True that. They are lapping it up, while I schlep water all over the place. A few I have on a walkabout were very thirsty the other day and not looking as good as I would have hoped after not seeing them since some time in December when I planted them out. I need to mulch better and improve the soil more for next year. If they finish in time they should be good quality though. Just not as much weight as I was hoping for.

Imagine if we had an outdoor season when you never had to go and visit your plants and then the rain stopped just in time as well. That would be the year we would talk about for the rest of our lives. I though this was going to be the year. But it wasn't to be.
Pics or no pics 🤣 can you cut and paste some

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Cause he ain't got any, Now we'll get the tin hat excuse as to why he can't post pics

But trust him his advice is solid

And by the way I don't enter many comps and the 1 I did get prizes I donated to another member ya clown

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID

SWIM🤷🏻

Top Bottom