ASX and general share trading advice thread

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
You do realise that Satoshi Nakamoto invented the blockchain and Bitcoin in 2009 as a result of the 2008 Global Financial Crisis because he was sick of using a system of middlemen financial institutions where they can take your money and then get bailed out by Governments meanwhile you're still left with nothing.

Right?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
This article was published 4 hours ago.

The United States federal government’s default on its debt has been averted — at least for now...

... As the system-wide uncertainty peaked ahead of the vote, the cryptocurrency market has been doing just fine, led by Bitcoin’s (BTC) biggest bull run in months. This has spurred customary narratives of crypto’s decoupling from more traditional asset classes and of Bitcoin as a safe haven in times of looming financial disasters.

So, what are the possible effects of the debt limit crisis on the role of digital assets in the global financial system?

Ah, the good 'ol USA, always the bastions of what should and should not be done.

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Well apparently lithium shares are on the move so not a bad investment after all ltr stocks up 13percent today all this clean energy talk has the share price on the way up always good problem is my gas n oil shares fell a fair bit but I have less money in them so still profitable ltr covers cost of others falling👍

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Well apparently lithium shares are on the move so not a bad investment after all ltr stocks up 13percent today all this clean energy talk has the share price on the way up always good problem is my gas n oil shares fell a fair bit but I have less money in them so still profitable ltr covers cost of others falling👍
Funny this thread was created to get share advice from a climate change denier who's never made fuck all from fossil fuel investments or any others!! 🤣🤣🤣
Some of the best performing shares are in the clean energy sector!!
Ide be watching Twiggy forest very closely and investing in his new hydrogen enterprise.
If I was into the shares.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Yeah I was actually wanting some advice from the dude about what platforms to use, fees, etc. but whatevs :)

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Funny this thread was created to get share advice from a climate change denier who's never made fuck all from fossil fuel investments or any others!! 🤣🤣🤣
Some of the best performing shares are in the clean energy sector!!
Ide be watching Twiggy forest very closely and investing in his new hydrogen enterprise.
If I was into the shares.
Funny u say that about hydrogen as my strike energy shares are in talks to turn there gas into blue or green hydrogen not sure which 1 so hopefully they blow up to I’ve lost about a grand on them shares but ltr which is Liontown Resources do lithium which went up 2g just today it’s all a bit of a gamble but u gotta be in it to win it I suppose mate👍

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Yea cxo up 20percent today aswell didn’t get the hot tip on them unfortunately they reckon lithium prices will be up by 300-400 percent in next 5 years gotta be money to be made there somewhere👍

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
This BTC and ETH trough lasted a month or so longer than I suspected (thanks Elon) but the historical gradual upwards trend is starting again, I reckon.

Also, @Pedro de pacas did you ever look into LGP and the Gina situation?
I have a few shares in little green pharma just wanted to invest in something I believed in not just money making I reckon they will take off eventually but our fkn retarted government is pretty slow with medicinal cannabis man my mrs doc surgery just flat out refuses to prescribe it the dogs👍

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
I have a few shares in little green pharma just wanted to invest in something I believed in not just money making I reckon they will take off eventually
Yeah that's what I reckon too. It's only the beginning stages for them so it should start getting up once they start producing some products.

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Yeah that's what I reckon too. It's only the beginning stages for them so it should start getting up once they start producing some products.
They are up n growing they shipped there first lot of flower out last week so that’s something also they are already making cbd/thc oils share price keeps going down though so fuck knows🤷‍♂️ And old Gina Rinehart ain’t in the business of losing money that’s for sure👍

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
They are up n growing they shipped there first lot of flower out last week so that’s something also they are already making cbd/thc oils share price keeps going down though so fuck knows🤷‍♂️ And old Gina Rinehart ain’t in the business of losing money that’s for sure👍
It didn't go down much though and I think it was to do with a lot of other shares dropping recently too because of Evergrande.

If it looks like it's heading towards $1 quickly then I'll get in on it.

Top Bottom