ASX and general share trading advice thread

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Better than any of your recommendations ohhh master of all that trades and grows. 😂

Bush Boss

Germinating
User ID
Any recommendations on crypto to invest in like today or tomorrow.

From my own research Bitcoin is good for holding value long term and there's other coins that are good for this to but there problem being they have no value. Now with my knowledge on banking problems in America I think it would be wise to basically put a significant amount of money away in cryptocurrency. I'm just trying to figure out which will hold it's value the best and do best in the long run. Bitcoin is known to be good but cordano or ether may be better for the short term while Bitcoin is on the rise. Need a lul and I'll buy in.

Any ideas on what's going on atm with Shiba Inu? Seems to be alot of hype. Anyone got some money in it?
Just interested to see what people think. There's alot of speculation about coin burn and it hitting the 1c mark by 2022. All speculation at this point. I'll definitely have to put a little bit of coin tawords it and see how it goes.

Chur bushy

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Any recommendations on crypto to invest in like today or tomorrow.

From my own research Bitcoin is good for holding value long term and there's other coins that are good for this to but there problem being they have no value. Now with my knowledge on banking problems in America I think it would be wise to basically put a significant amount of money away in cryptocurrency. I'm just trying to figure out which will hold it's value the best and do best in the long run. Bitcoin is known to be good but cordano or ether may be better for the short term while Bitcoin is on the rise. Need a lul and I'll buy in.

Any ideas on what's going on atm with Shiba Inu? Seems to be alot of hype. Anyone got some money in it?
Just interested to see what people think. There's alot of speculation about coin burn and it hitting the 1c mark by 2022. All speculation at this point. I'll definitely have to put a little bit of coin tawords it and see how it goes.

Chur bushy
I only have BTC, ETH, ADA (Cardano), Bitcoin SV, and Solana.

I don't play around with smaller ones that get hyped and then go back down quickly and you don't hear much from them again. I'd rather fiddle around long term and profit, rather than sitting there worrying when the new coin will go up and down dramatically.

Shiba is only getting hyped because Elon Musk can't stop hyping the fanboys up. He'll get bored eventually but I wouldn't be on his Twitter relying on the best time to buy and sell, especially with the timezone difference.

The only advice I would give at this moment is that from my analysis Bitcoin, at least at the moment, looks like it's going to go up more dramatically over the next year and here's some industry news as to why I think that.

One of the problems that Bitcoin and other cryptos suffer from is misinformation from misinformed people. One of the main complaints I hear from these people is 'yeah but you can't spend it anywhere'. Well you can, not in many places at your local mall, mostly online purchases however you can still spend it and more people and retailers are adopting it.

This is where my analysis comes in. There's a company call Bakkt that facilitates the transactions at EFTPOS terminals through your crypto wallet. So basically, if you need to spend a bit of your crypto at the supermarket or some random shop, then you can just add your Bakkt debit card details into Google Pay or Apple Pay app and tap your phone and pay with crypto anywhere that has an EFTPOS terminal.

So in my mind this makes crypto a lot more accessible to the average person who isn't tech-savvy and it should increase the adoption rate of crypto therefore increasing the price. And if Google and Apple trust them enough to host their app on their platforms, then that just adds a bit more legitimacy to the whole crypto thing.

Bush Boss

Germinating
User ID
I only have BTC, ETH, ADA (Cardano), Bitcoin SV, and Solana.

I don't play around with smaller ones that get hyped and then go back down quickly and you don't hear much from them again. I'd rather fiddle around long term and profit, rather than sitting there worrying when the new coin will go up and down dramatically.

Shiba is only getting hyped because Elon Musk can't stop hyping the fanboys up. He'll get bored eventually but I wouldn't be on his Twitter relying on the best time to buy and sell, especially with the timezone difference.

The only advice I would give at this moment is that from my analysis Bitcoin, at least at the moment, looks like it's going to go up more dramatically over the next year and here's some industry news as to why I think that.

One of the problems that Bitcoin and other cryptos suffer from is misinformation from misinformed people. One of the main complaints I hear from these people is 'yeah but you can't spend it anywhere'. Well you can, not in many places at your local mall, mostly online purchases however you can still spend it and more people and retailers are adopting it.

This is where my analysis comes in. There's a company call Bakkt that facilitates the transactions at EFTPOS terminals through your crypto wallet. So basically, if you need to spend a bit of your crypto at the supermarket or some random shop, then you can just add your Bakkt debit card details into Google Pay or Apple Pay app and tap your phone and pay with crypto anywhere that has an EFTPOS terminal.

So in my mind this makes crypto a lot more accessible to the average person who isn't tech-savvy and it should increase the adoption rate of crypto therefore increasing the price. And if Google and Apple trust them enough to host their app on their platforms, then that just adds a bit more legitimacy to the whole crypto thing.
Interesting points here. Bitcoin is at all time hight again probably not the best time buy in. But a few people are buying into it anyways. I might do the same considering Fiat money is loosing it's value fast. Bitcoin holds it's value better than crypto. Bitcoin just had a 5% gain overnight. Big shift for it to late to buy in now?
Idk anyways I'll put a few $ there and double down in the luls and see what happens.

Chur bushy

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Bitcoin and Eth have dropped eth dropped around $500 bitcoin dropped around $5000 If you wanted to buy in nows your chance IMO before it jumps up again BUT then again it could always dip even lower I was at $10,500 I’m now at $9,900

Bush Boss

Germinating
User ID
Bitcoin and Eth have dropped eth dropped around $500 bitcoin dropped around $5000 If you wanted to buy in nows your chance IMO before it jumps up again BUT then again it could always dip even lower I was at $10,500 I’m now at $9,900
I bought at the wrong time lmao. Nvm lesson learned.

Top Bottom