ASX and general share trading advice thread

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Yeah right I get it now. I thought it was a bit weird that the figure was $70k but you weren’t overly excited lol. In the 100s makes more sense.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Some prices in the pictures may look different, for example I prefer to have mine display USD because that's what most people use.

So don't freak out and think BTC has jumped up $20,000 overnight, lol.

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
M
Lol the only reason I’ve got this much in crypto is because I spent the kids family tax benefit on it when I die they get it should be worth a shit load by then it’s all there’s I ain’t going to spend it
Mate u have nearly got me sold on this crypto thing although my shares have bounced back a bit in the last week went from1500$ down to 2500$ down now only 168.70 so soon hopefully I be making money😂😂 tomorrow hopefully🤞

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
If you read back through the thread @Anoma had like just over 1k invested in crypto a year ago last time he posted he was up 9k in 11 months
Yeah, $1,800 last October, this October mine is at $11,485

Pretty volatile though
Use it as a long term thing and don't worry every day about the ups and downs, same with stocks.

Also, don't worry about people who say "but you can't spend it anywhere". More and more places are starting to accept crypto but either way if you need a few hundred bucks to buy something then just cash out what you need and leave the rest in there to grow.

Personally I have mine split between Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin SV, and Cardano. Approximately 25% each.

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
I

Use it as a long term thing and don't worry every day about the ups and downs, same with stocks.

Also, don't worry about people who say "but you can't spend it anywhere". More and more places are starting to accept crypto but either way if you need a few hundred bucks to buy something then just cash out what you need and leave the rest in there to grow.

Personally I have mine split between Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin SV, and Cardana. Approximately 25% each.

Personally I have mine split between Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin SV, and Cardana. Approximately 25% each.
Yea I’ve gotta get onto it mate I’ve only just started this investment thing 2 weeks ago all pretty daunting cheers for the tips though fellas can’t hurt to chuck a grand or 2 in there u just never know your luck hey👍

Top Bottom