ASX and general share trading advice thread

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Which begs the question, which gfx card is the most economical one when in comes to 'mining?

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Which begs the question, which gfx card is the most economical one when in comes to 'mining?
From the research I’ve done the best card to use with the lowest power consumption and a good hash rate is the RTX 3060 TI non-LHR model all the new cards that are coming out now are all LHR Which stands for low hash rate except for the high end RTX 3090 Nvidia bring out these new cards to stop the miners

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Most Profitable rig in 2021 this Rig will earn you close too $1600 a month

LOL, hideous. 😂

The best thing about this is that we can resell the GPUs for at least ¾ of the initial investment!

He might find some suckers. But because a lot of 2nd hand cards (in time) have been used for mining 24/7, will be the very reason I wouldn't get suckered into buying one (for a gaming rig).

Cool to hear them clamping down on it too, from a gamers perspective. Paying 4k for a 3090 is crazy at the moment.

EDIT: Couldn't they build another bit of hardware (other than gpu), or create a emulator to do this hashing thing or whatever?

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
LOL, hideous. 😂

He might find some suckers. But because a lot of 2nd hand cards (in time) have been used for mining 24/7, will be the very reason I wouldn't get suckered into buying one (for a gaming rig).

Cool to hear them clamping down on it too, from a gamers perspective. Paying 4k for a 3090 is crazy at the moment.

EDIT: Couldn't they build another bit of hardware (other than gpu), or create a emulator to do this hashing thing or whatever?
From videos that I’ve watched secondhand cards that have been used for mining work just as good as normal cards that haven’t been used

They Have made other cards called Nvidia CMP for dedicated mining they have no display ports miners don’t want to use them because they have no resale value

I was really lucky I bought my 3090 before the price hike I only paid 2700 originally bought it for gaming but then when I found out I can make $10 a day + I put that bitch to work

Last edited:

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Ltr stocks on the up n up to I reckon highest Friday settling price so far it’s made 16.43percent in 21 days👍Also Billy’s cxo suggestion seems on the money to lithium is the the go atm.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
I’m thinking I might blow my crypto and buy 10 graphics cards I invested 3k in eth it’s now worth 8k and I’ve mined 3k in btc

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
If you started mining when btc first come out you would have been a millionaire only if we knew back then when I went to rehab in Thailand there was a Norwegian guy there who spent 40k on computers and became a millionaire from mining and trading coins

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Ltr still on the rise I’m no financial advisor but the sky is the limit with these lithium shares atm there will be a big announcement on Friday about another lithium deposit found I’m sure it’s a sure thing😂😂😂 it will be 2.50$ by Christmas ya heard it here first😉

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Who will be wanting our lithium? Are we intending to process and manufacture here in Oz. Reason I ask because iirc, China, North and South America have larger deposits than ourselves.

There's a huge battery factory coming online in the near future up around Townsville, but haven't heard much else across the country.

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Who will be wanting our lithium? Are we intending to process and manufacture here in Oz. Reason I ask because iirc, China, North and South America have larger deposits than ourselves.

There's a huge battery factory coming online in the near future up around Townsville, but haven't heard much else across the country.
Short answer Telsa indy and most other car company's, + the lithium exploration in NT Australia. from Africa the lithium is still mined by children not everywhere there but some places still, not cool ...

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
E

everyone will want our lithium in the future ol mate and that’s not including our own push towards net zero emissions so solar power needs batteries Tesla all car manufacturers mobiles yea China has a shitload of it they always have a shitload of everything all I know is my initial investment has grown by nearly 20 percent in 23 days which is a fair chunk of change in my eyes with all the hype going on atm it’s a good time to buy in is all👍

Bush Boss

Germinating
User ID
Put money in shib and it's doubled in a week.
Theres more potential in Shiba Inu coin to continue to climb after this consolidation period. So buy during the consolidation if you want to get in on it. But yeah it still hasn't been listed on Robin hood yet. Hopefully we get the listing on there within the next month because after the listing the coin is sure to rise.

My only advice tho is don't invest anything you can't afford to loose. And have diamond hands. Prices fluxuate alot that's expected. Also don't buy in a peak.

Cheers from bushy

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
I'd be keeping a very close eye on that if I were you, there's a lot of pump and dump with Shib at the moment and you don't want to be caught out when they all cash out.

I don't get involved in coins like those for that reason, but good luck with it if you can keep up with it. It reminds me of the Gamestop fiasco.

Top Bottom