ASX and general share trading advice thread

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Just the usual. It was this price on August 5 (7 weeks ago), and the Year-To-Date price has increased by more than 3x the value it was last year.

Just the usual crypto activity. it's a long term thing.

Edit: the stock markets are down too

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Just logged in to that coinbase account. used it to buy some seeds back in 2018. wish i had bought more at this price:

+0.0250 BTC
@ A$8,924.80 per BTC

I had .0019 BTC left, which is now worth $105.21. Thanks for the reminder :)

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
No worries, I don't want to harp on about it because I know what's right and aren't trying to convince anyone I just don't like disinformation and sensationalism.

Here's the historical chart for BTC:

Screenshot 2021-09-22 104415.png

Here's the last 2 months, as you can see, the normal ups and downs. 7 weeks ago it was the same price on August 5th:

Screenshot 2021-09-22 102939.png

Next is a statistic from one of the accounts I have that's just under a year old, it's a PC and app wallet called Exodus that I was trying out, it's not an exchange so they aren't holding your money, you are, but you can swap currencies within the app, for a fee though so make up your mind otherwise transaction fees will cost you a lot if you're constantly swapping currencies.

InkedExodus_beginning_LI.jpg

InkedExodus_1_year_LI.jpg

No extra money was put into that account, it's all growth over 10+ months.

Don't make the mistake of thinking you're going to be a millionaire next week but growth like that is better than keeping your money in a bank and this isn't something that's going to suddenly go away. It's only going to gain more traction as it becomes easier for the average person to adopt crypto and learn how to buy and trade it easily.

Also, I've been testing out Raiz for about 6 months which invests in stocks like NASDAQ, etc and profits from that have decreased from the average 10-12% to 5% today because of the world situation at the moment.

Spaceship Voyager which invests your money in mostly tech stocks has also seen a slight decrease even though tech stocks were surprisingly doing quite well during COVID.

At the moment though there's a few international issues that have made a lot of markets fall in the past week.

Either way, that's the game we play. The waiting game.

Whether it be waiting for buds to grow, or whatever else.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
I was alluding to the fact that when the shit hits the fan, there is only two places cunts run to, GOLD and the USD

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
No worries, I don't want to harp on about it because I know what's right and aren't trying to convince anyone I just don't like disinformation and sensationalism.

Here's the historical chart for BTC:

View attachment 16216

Here's the last 2 months, as you can see, the normal ups and downs. 7 weeks ago it was the same price on August 5th:

View attachment 16217

Next is a statistic from one of the accounts I have that's just under a year old, it's a PC and app wallet called Exodus that I was trying out, it's not an exchange so they aren't holding your money, you are, but you can swap currencies within the app, for a fee though so make up your mind otherwise transaction fees will cost you a lot if you're constantly swapping currencies.

View attachment 16221

View attachment 16220

No extra money was put into that account, it's all growth over 10+ months.

Don't make the mistake of thinking you're going to be a millionaire next week but growth like that is better than keeping your money in a bank and this isn't something that's going to suddenly go away. It's only going to gain more traction as it becomes easier for the average person to adopt crypto and learn how to buy and trade it easily.

Also, I've been testing out Raiz for about 6 months which invests in stocks like NASDAQ, etc and profits from that have decreased from the average 10-12% to 5% today because of the world situation at the moment.

Spaceship Voyager which invests your money in mostly tech stocks has also seen a slight decrease even though tech stocks were surprisingly doing quite well during COVID.

At the moment though there's a few international issues that have made a lot of markets fall in the past week.

Either way, that's the game we play. The waiting game.

Whether it be waiting for buds to grow, or whatever else.
Well said mate always look forward to reading what you have written you seem like an extremely intelligent person

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Well said mate always look forward to reading what you have written you seem like an extremely intelligent person
I would only describe myself as humble. I let others decide what they think of me, I have my faults.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Yeah, the other other day they both went up 8% 2 days in a row, 3rd day went down 5% so the El Salvador and Evergrande fiascos only shook it for a month and now it's recovering like it usually does.

Just the usual for crypto behaviour, I just wish the media wouldn't freak out about stuff like that, they need more experience, both in crypto and journalism in general.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
I really have no idea with this stuff and usually just skim thru the thread. But are you sitting on $70k plus worth in Aust$$ ???
I wish bro just how much it’s worth per coin I’ve bought some Eth a few months back and I mine bitcoin every day here is some pics of my account of how much eth/BTC I have and it was worth when I purchased it to what it’s worth nowE52BB414-2EFD-47D4-9728-BA818DC68EA9.png87AAB222-47C2-469E-929F-4A352A89B3B5.png5051791C-25AD-4AAA-BE19-038CDB543ADF.png4928D44B-D0DD-48F4-A2BE-FB900BDCC0CF.png

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
I just came into a bit of coin and had the hot tip to invest in ltr shares and strike energy long story short I’m 1500 down in 3 days fkn Chinese😂😂😂

Top Bottom