New Community Supporter - Quick Bloom Lights.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
So of course the new Controller 69 is out the day my controller 67 arrives 😂
But that’s cool I knew it was coming and grabbed the bargain while I could

But I noticed the type B adapter is out too.
But it doesn’t say it works with the 67.
@QuickBloomLights can you confirm if it’s compatible with the controller 67. And the cloudray s6 which I’ll be grabbing too once it’s back in stock.

QuickBloomLights

Germinating
User ID
So of course the new Controller 69 is out the day my controller 67 arrives 😂
But that’s cool I knew it was coming and grabbed the bargain while I could

But I noticed the type B adapter is out too.
But it doesn’t say it works with the 67.
@QuickBloomLights can you confirm if it’s compatible with the controller 67. And the cloudray s6 which I’ll be grabbing too once it’s back in stock.

So controller 67 does not have control for individual settings of the fans, meaning you can connect 2 fans but they would have to run at the same speed. The Cloudray does work with it but you would run it at the same speed as the other fan on the controller.
For this reason, we do not expect it to work well with the Adapter that allows you to connect the HLG Grow lights. Still a great controller and giving you feedback on temperature and humidity and can still control fans in your setup so if only having 1 or 2 fans its ideal.

QuickBloomLights

Germinating
User ID
So controller 67 does not have control for individual settings of the fans, meaning you can connect 2 fans but they would have to run at the same speed. The Cloudray does work with it but you would run it at the same speed as the other fan on the controller.
For this reason, we do not expect it to work well with the Adapter that allows you to connect the HLG Grow lights. Still a great controller and giving you feedback on temperature and humidity and can still control fans in your setup so if only having 1 or 2 fans its ideal.
Oh and pre orders just opened today for the Cloudray S6, it is expected to ship mid December but cant guarantee the date as shipping still delayed and even due to Christmas once it leaves from us, it may take a bit to get to you. But you can order them starting now.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Cool thanks for the clarification. Yeah I always planned on using it for a smaller grow space using the cloudline s6 and the cloudray s6. And at the sale price i thought it was good to check it out.

Probs end up upgrading in 6 months anyways 😂

I did notice the presale. But the forum discount code isn’t working on it atm?

QuickBloomLights

Germinating
User ID
Cool thanks for the clarification. Yeah I always planned on using it for a smaller grow space using the cloudline s6 and the cloudray s6. And at the sale price i thought it was good to check it out.

The forum discount will only work once you are above $300 - sorry.

User ID

Haha. I picked up the Cloudline S6 and a 67 combo meal over the sales too! (y)

I'll pair them up with my Cloudray 6 to justify buying that. :cool:

Didn't really need a new exhaust fan, My Phresh 6 incher is pretty new, but this AC looks twice the size and feels a fair bit heavier. Looking forward to testing it out in a few weeks next cycle.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Cool… are they cheaper on pre order?
cheapskate here.lol.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
How do I pre order ,?
or do I just go through the normal process of paying and just wait ?

Top Bottom