New Community Supporter - Quick Bloom Lights.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hopefully no price increases, just makes it harder to do better deals on larger purchases.
We currently dont sell the Diablo boards by themselves.
Will you be selling them in the future?
Can they be mounted to the 260w Rspec driver?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

QuickBloomLights

Germinating
User ID
Hi @QuickBloomLights

Got a question regarding the airlift series exhaust fans.
Can the carbon filters attach to them? Havenā€™t found any answers via google or even the AC grow guide.
Hi Aye,
No, in short they can not. The Airlift is more like a bathroom exhaust fan, that takes out the humidity and bad air... the filters will not attach to them, at least not out of the box.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Hi Aye,
No, in short they can not. The Airlift is more like a bathroom exhaust fan, that takes out the humidity and bad air... the filters will not attach to them, at least not out of the box.
Thanks

I am planning out a grow cabinet. The idea was a more condensed exhaust system but still needed carbon filter.

All good though. Just need to house the exhaust fan and filter outside then. Or filter on inside of wall. Ducting and fan outside.
Still in development atm.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Wish it was around when I last purchased a light, because it's punching the numbers I was looking for back at the time.

If you're in the market for the bigger lights, you'd have to give this one some serious consideration. It has good numbers for a true 5' x 5' footprint light, and the build quality gives more reassurance, over the chinesium shite!

QuickBloomLights

Germinating
User ID
Heads up, we are getting a small amount of HLG Scorpion X arriving this week - This is a full on flower light, as opposed to the original that was full spectrum (good seed to flower).
We are also releasing a lot of new items from AC Infinity which will arrive end of March but preorders opening start of march. Thanks for the support everyone.

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
We are getting the AC Infinity Humidifiers and Pot bases, Clip fans and more in stock beginning of April and for that reason just opened our pre orders today for all.
I just went to purchase Advance Grow Tent System 2x4 and used discount code 75SERRATEDEDGE but it said "discount code isnā€™t valid for the items in your cart" Is this not valid anymore? If not no biggie, just wanted to know before I hit the payment screen.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
The discount isn't on everything, just a couple of lights , same thing happened to me , ended up with no discount on what I got

You'll get a better discount, make them a offer and the discount they come back with is greater than TSE

Just offer to pay a couple hundred less and see what they come back with

Top Bottom