New Community Supporter - Quick Bloom Lights.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Hey @QuickBloomLights , do you plan on getting the controller 69 in stock?

If not out for a while do you have the adapter to extend more ports on the 67.

I’m thinking of getting two cloud rays for my tent and together with the s6 means three ports needed. Getting the bigger controller would mean I have an extra port if I want to upgrade later
( the ionboards look tempting)

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
Hey @QuickBloomLights , do you plan on getting the controller 69 in stock?

If not out for a while do you have the adapter to extend more ports on the 67.

I’m thinking of getting two cloud rays for my tent and together with the s6 means three ports needed. Getting the bigger controller would mean I have an extra port if I want to upgrade later
( the ionboards look tempting)
I recently checked the shipping cost to order a 69 from AC Infinity & I almost fell over backwards aye it's absolutely astronomical and gotta pre order it anyway.

You guys seen their floor fans?
They called floorlift or something like that,, very cool.
Ive heard a lot of people whinging about the cloudray saying it's shithouse which is a little off putting but you can't believe all that shit online eh

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
I recently checked the shipping cost to order a 69 from AC Infinity & I almost fell over backwards aye it's absolutely astronomical and gotta pre order it anyway.

You guys seen their floor fans?
They called floorlift or something like that,, very cool.
Ive heard a lot of people whinging about the cloudray saying it's shithouse which is a little off putting but you can't believe all that shit online eh
I’m happy with the 67 if there’s no plans on the better model coming to Oz. And I ain’t paying international shipping either.

I need all the floor space I have. Running a tower fan atm but it’s crowded. And if I’m going to buy clip on fans I may as well get something good and that’s compatible with the equipment I have already.

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I’m happy with the 67 if there’s no plans on the better model coming to Oz. And I ain’t paying international shipping either.

I need all the floor space I have. Running a tower fan atm but it’s crowded. And if I’m going to buy clip on fans I may as well get something good and that’s compatible with the equipment I have already.
So do their new AC fans come with a 69 or a 67? I noticed its cheaper to buy a S6 and a 67 controller seperately than buy a T6 from QBL atm.

QuickBloomLights

Germinating
User ID
I think the bigger model fans come with the 69 and the smaller ones the 67.
But I was cheap and only got the S6 not the T6.
Hello,
Just to clarify all the T models now come with Controller 69 with Bluetooth so they can handle up to 4 fans / lights via one controller. The 67 model as you know can only handle 2 and right now that is only available to purchase separately - still good for monitoring temperature and humidity if nothing else as it also has bluetooth.
The controller 69 with Wifi we are working on getting in, should not be too long.

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID

I found this Canadian guy on fb who 3D prints these mad brackets to hold wall mounted fans!
Takes all the hassle of Mcguyverring up some doobiewacker to hang em from.
They sit on the uprights of tents (makes all sizes to fit up to 22mm for gorilla) and hold a bit of weight too I put my 400mm fans on them with no dramas.
It even looks the part with the serrated edge leaf logo on the back 🤣

But as per usual us poor cunts in Oz get raped by the shipping Nazis

Attachments

• 1666263679493940448277533381118.jpg
    1666263679493940448277533381118.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 27

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I recently bought a 6" Cloudray, 6" inline fan, and the 69 controller from QBL. All work great and the quality is good. The Cloudray is much quieter and sturdy feeling than any other circulation fan I've owned. Just my $0.02 worth.

Tugboat

Vegetating
User ID
+1 on the 6" Cloudray ... going great so far and has a solid/slick build and it's much quieter as @veritas629 mentioned. I also like the simplicity of integration into the controller for programming. Almost bought two but thought I'd test one out first. Couldn't wait til Dec restock for another for this run so have resorted to a basic 6" 90degree osc unit from a local hydro shop - so an unintended side by side in progress. I wouldn't say there is any difference in the volume of air they push around. Durability / longevity between the two remains to be seen.

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
+1 on the 6" Cloudray ... going great so far and has a solid/slick build and it's much quieter as @veritas629 mentioned. I also like the simplicity of integration into the controller for programming. Almost bought two but thought I'd test one out first. Couldn't wait til Dec restock for another for this run so have resorted to a basic 6" 90degree osc unit from a local hydro shop - so an unintended side by side in progress. I wouldn't say there is any difference in the volume of air they push around. Durability / longevity between the two remains to be seen.
The cloudray s6 is undoubtedly overpriced, but hopefully its cost = longevity. Its very quiet and uses fuck all power.

The generic 6 inch osc fans from ebay only cost about $40. Can buy 3 cheapies or 1 cloudray s6...

The s6 cloudray is an upgrade but not sure it can be justified at its pricepoint yet. Mines running 24/7 as are my 2 cheapies. Will be interesting to see what happens.

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I've had poor luck with the basic circulation fans from the local hydro stores. I have never got even two full grows from a single fan before something on them goes wrong. For me, if the Cloudray lasts 5+ grows I'm a head money-wise. But the quiet and 10-speeds are pretty great too and worth some extra cost.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
It even looks the part with the serrated edge leaf logo on the back 🤣

I had similar thought when I was watching the boxing on TV on the weekend, had to pause it and take a closer look!....

thought TSE was sponsoring some boxing with the TSE logo on his shorts! 😀..
thought ol Billy mustta be rakin the $$ in with all the community support goin on 😃
Screenshot_20221024-151716_Gallery.jpg

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
I had similar thought when I was watching the boxing on TV on the weekend, had to pause it and take a closer look!....

thought TSE was sponsoring some boxing with the TSE logo on his shorts! 😀..
thought ol Billy mustta be rakin the $$ in with all the community support goin on 😃
View attachment 26892
Handy boxers those two boys.

Top Bottom