New Community Supporter - Quick Bloom Lights.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I am looking forward to the cloudray :)

Remember to use the discount codes below when ordering

$25 off all products for +$300 Valid for all products.- Use discount code 25theserratededge
$75 off all products for +$1000 (excluding The Green sunshine Company, Electric Sky) - Use discount code 75Serratededge

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
We have the AC Infinity Fans back in stock up to size 200 MM, 250 and 300 will arrive in May. We now have an updated controller 67 with bluetooth connection and Australian power plug, shipping from Sydney.

Edit,
We expect the Cloudray to arrive possibly in May - hang tight for more detail.
Hi Soren, Im enjoying the HLGs recommend and supplied from you in last few years. 💪 Are the AC infinity fans(extraction) significantly/noticeably quieter than other brands(Blauberg, Cannfan etc)???? Just setting up at my daughter's grow, but the Cannfan is VERY noisy, and the noise is really worrying her. She resides in a ground floor unit, with a neighbouring wall. So she wants total noise stealth - are Infinity fans whisper quiet?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hi Soren, Im enjoying the HLGs recommend and supplied from you in last few years. 💪 Are the AC infinity fans(extraction) significantly/noticeably quieter than other brands(Blauberg, Cannfan etc)???? Just setting up at my daughter's grow, but the Cannfan is VERY noisy, and the noise is really worrying her. She resides in a ground floor unit, with a neighbouring wall. So she wants total noise stealth - are Infinity fans whisper quiet?
My mountain air fans are the quietest I've heard pretty sure them and AC are the quietest on the market.
I used to use a can fan and it sounded like a jet was flying past. The difference between the mountain air and can fan is massive.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
What is the cloud array??
I am looking forward to the cloudray :)

Remember to use the discount codes below when ordering

$25 off all products for +$300 Valid for all products.- Use discount code 25theserratededge
$75 off all products for +$1000 (excluding The Green sunshine Company, Electric Sky) - Use discount code 75Serratededge

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
These sexy little mofos.

Fuck knows why all the big fan companies like phresh, can fan and the others aren't making quality fans for air movement in the tent not just extraction. Biggest market gap ever!!

Indy

Misfit
User ID
About time this area (air circulation) of tent grows were addressed properly. Been fairly poor offerings previously.

Bummer there's no ETA known about their release.

QuickBloomLights

Germinating
User ID
Hi Old Fox sorry for the late reply.
Short answer -yes, however they push a lot of air so at max speed they are more noisy but will also push more air than most similar fans and thus make noise. We find if you lower the speed to around 7 the noise level is very low and it will still push more air than most comparable fans. Now, we do have the silencers you can add and that would reduce any noise to almost zero. Again it depends on the size of the fan and your setup and if you are using the silencer.

PS we are currently out of the 200mm fans and above, but we have more stock arriving late May (no date yet) we will also be adding the Cloudray A6 and the Cloudlab 844 tent. More detail to follow asap. Preorders to open Mid May. Dont forget to use the forum discount codes.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hi Old Fox sorry for the late reply.
Short answer -yes, however they push a lot of air so at max speed they are more noisy but will also push more air than most similar fans and thus make noise. We find if you lower the speed to around 7 the noise level is very low and it will still push more air than most comparable fans. Now, we do have the silencers you can add and that would reduce any noise to almost zero. Again it depends on the size of the fan and your setup and if you are using the silencer.

PS we are currently out of the 200mm fans and above, but we have more stock arriving late May (no date yet) we will also be adding the Cloudray A6 and the Cloudlab 844 tent. More detail to follow asap. Preorders to open Mid May. Dont forget to use the forum discount codes.
Hi mate do you know if ac infinity are going to make oscillating versions of their cloud array A6 fans??

QuickBloomLights

Germinating
User ID
Hi mate do you know if ac infinity are going to make oscillating versions of their cloud array A6 fans??
Hi Porky,

Yes they are, and we will also bring them in, they will however only arrive later this year, no date as of yet but we will get them right away.
Note both of them will connect to the controller 67, meaning you can adjust the fan speed directly from the controller on both the cloudline and the cloudray.
Note we do have controller 67 available to purchase separately from the Cloudline T series, so if you have an old fan with no controller (AC Infinity model) you can just buy the controller and add and you have all the same features, with Bluetooth etc.

Top Bottom