New Community Supporter - Quick Bloom Lights.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hi Porky,

Yes they are, and we will also bring them in, they will however only arrive later this year, no date as of yet but we will get them right away.
Note both of them will connect to the controller 67, meaning you can adjust the fan speed directly from the controller on both the cloudline and the cloudray.
Note we do have controller 67 available to purchase separately from the Cloudline T series, so if you have an old fan with no controller (AC Infinity model) you can just buy the controller and add and you have all the same features, with Bluetooth etc.
Yeah nice I'll be purchasing 2 when they arrive.
Do they have the controls on the fan as I won't be using any form of controller.
Can I just plug in and use it??

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

QuickBloomLights

Germinating
User ID
Yeah nice I'll be purchasing 2 when they arrive.
Do they have the controls on the fan as I won't be using any form of controller.
Can I just plug in and use it??
Yes, you can plug it in and use it, no need to get the controller. If using without controller its just 1-10 speed settings and that is done on the fan like most fans. If you add the controller 67 you can do it from outside the tent also via bluetooth and also set up climate triggers, grow cycles, scheduling and more. The A model will not oscillate but stay in place where you put it, we are looking to get the S model in as well that will Oscillate but it will come later.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yes, you can plug it in and use it, no need to get the controller. If using without controller its just 1-10 speed settings and that is done on the fan like most fans. If you add the controller 67 you can do it from outside the tent also via bluetooth and also set up climate triggers, grow cycles, scheduling and more. The A model will not oscillate but stay in place where you put it, we are looking to get the S model in as well that will Oscillate but it will come later.
As soon as you get the S model let us know!!

QuickBloomLights

Germinating
User ID
We have the AC Infinity inline fans back in stock again, The Cloudline Series. The T series has been updated with a new controller 69 that allows control of up to 4 fans / lights and use of bluetooth. This makes it easier to connect the 6 inch swivel fan. We expect to have the automatic swivel fan early August, but no date confirmed. The Manual swivel is in stock and shipping.

QuickBloomLights

Germinating
User ID
We have had a few concerns in regards to warranty and service of lights should something happen with your HLG light or any other product we sell. We will update and make it more clear on our site, but to clear any confusion - then we fix and repair all lights at our warehouse in Sydney, Australia.. we pay for shipping each way (if its a warranty issue) and we will get you back up running again in most cases within 48 hours. We take service very serious and consider it a big part of the promise - that the lights we sell are not just good up front, but also after we sell it to you. No need to send light overseas for repair or warranty issues.

QuickBloomLights

Germinating
User ID
Morning Team,

Good news, we expect to have the Cloudray S6 with Automatic Swivel in stock come September 7th and have just opened the pre-order for the fans. We will ship all orders in the order they came in, unfortunately we have limited stock, but are trying to secure more asap.

Thanks everyone

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Any news when the arrival of the Cloudray S9 might land on our shores?

Reason i ask, the 9" would be better suited to my requirements.

Yamumzbum

Curing
User ID
Evening all,

Please join me in welcoming @QuickBloomLights to the community.

They have kindly offered some members only discounts as follows.

$25 off all products for +$300 Valid for all products.- Use discount code 25theserratededge
$75 off all products for +$1000 (excluding The Green sunshine Company, Electric Sky) - Use discount code 75Serratededge

If you haven't noticed the new advert, they are now stocking the worlds sexiest fans and carbon filters, by AC Infinity. I know what I will be getting myself for Christmas :)
Bugger wish I'd checked the news column earlier.. like yesterday when I put my bloody order in 😂

Top Bottom