New Community Supporter - Quick Bloom Lights.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
The discount isn't on everything, just a couple of lights , same thing happened to me , ended up with no discount on what I got

You'll get a better discount, make them a offer and the discount they come back with is greater than TSE

Just offer to pay a couple hundred less and see what they come back with

That's not much chop. Hopefully @QuickBloomLights can shed some light on this? (pun intendted).

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

QuickBloomLights

Germinating
User ID
I just went to purchase Advance Grow Tent System 2x4 and used discount code 75SERRATEDEDGE but it said "discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart" Is this not valid anymore? If not no biggie, just wanted to know before I hit the payment screen.
Thanks for pointing this out. We have just updated it and you should have no issues going forward.
We have changed a lot on the site since this discount was added and several categories had not been added you should as mentioned see it now.
Note shipping on these kits is a big issue, so we cant do PO boxes / parcel lockers and rural areas may get extra charges - though we try never doing this and have not to date.

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
Thanks for pointing this out. We have just updated it and you should have no issues going forward.
We have changed a lot on the site since this discount was added and several categories had not been added you should as mentioned see it now.
Note shipping on these kits is a big issue, so we cant do PO boxes / parcel lockers and rural areas may get extra charges - though we try never doing this and have not to date.
Ooops, Oh well, too late, I already paid for it :ROFLMAO:. Thanks for getting back to me, at least its there now for other people's future purchases (y)

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Well you knew about this a couple of yrs ago as I raised it and it was you(Quickbloom) pointed out it wasn't for all products just 2 lights

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
This seems strange!! Led with a ballast instead of a driver!!
Didn't know they could go together!!
How does this work??

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Makes it a viable option for those on a budget. Though first question that come to mind is what diodes have been used.
So you can buy the light and use any HID ballast??
The reason LEDs have drivers is to convert the current into something usable for the diodes!! Poor explanation but that's pretty much what they do!
I'm wondering if this is a mistake on the website maybe?
Either that or this ballast is very different to normal ones or the light is different in some way!
See the ballast is for sale on its own. Can it also run HID as well as LED?
Something is going on here!!

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
No details on led type?
Digi lumen ballasts have been around for quite a few years at the lower end of the market.
Had a look , others are selling this system in Oz too and no diode details either.

Last edited:

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I'm guessing the lights might be 240v AC chips/cobs 🤷‍♂️...like driverless LED flood lights. I remember seeing them about a few years ago and something about there being an issue with the frequency (Hz) and flicker or something like that though.

I'm interested to find out more too, but not easy to find info. Lot's of people selling them, but no reviews or info past the short marketing blurb :(

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
So being the lazy cunt I am I didn't and it seems no one else did either actually read the description of this light and it would probably explain why its called the Retro to us!
Yes you can retro fit any digital 600w
ballast to this light! Doesn't say how it works though but it obviously does!!
$800 for a 690w LED is very cheap compared to quality like HLG so be interesting to see the quality of the components of it!

Top Bottom