Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Best bet would be to choose when to order ,,so that one country
is in winter and the other in spring or autumn,,avoiding the higher temperatures of summer.

I looked a while back but couldn’t find info specific to cannabis.
i did find generalised info that pollen can last a month at room temperature,,
And I’ve left pollen at room temp for over a week ,probably ten days before going in the fridge, and ended up using it,
did get a low rate of seeds on one grow though .

@7east, I’ll go Guinea pig for you if you want to send me some pollen,
😊

7eastgenetics

Forum Sponsor
Community Member
User ID
Interesting, as I asked that question a couple of years back and you (or whoever responded to my email) told me different 🤷‍♂️.
only if people are leaving them in their hot mailbox for a day LOL that was the only time anyone had an issue. but self inflicted lol

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Put it this way, @turbo. Many oldschool Stoner's probably agree with me that you haven't smoked real dope until you've tried a landrace sativa from this region (Laos, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam).

Definitely not for amateurs, schizophrenics or folks who suffer from paranoia. Because many report that it can bring on hallucinogenic episodes, and can send some folk over the edge. I've never hallucinated on it myself, but I do understand where they're coming from. First time smoking thai budha, i spent 4-5 hours secluded in a rainforest trying to get my shit together again. :LOL:

Bloody tempted, @7eastgenetics (y)

turbo

Blooming
User ID
Put it this way, @turbo. Many oldschool Stoner's probably agree with me that you haven't smoked real dope until you've tried a landrace sativa from this region (Laos, Thailand, Cambodia and Vietnam).

Definitely not for amateurs, schizophrenics or folks who suffer from paranoia. Because many report that it can bring on hallucinogenic episodes, and can send some folk over the edge. I've never hallucinated on it myself, but I do understand where they're coming from. First time smoking thai budha, i spent 4-5 hours secluded in a rainforest trying to get my shit together again. :LOL:

Now you're starting to make it sound pretty appealing 😆👌

Madmick

Baked
User ID

I doubt very much that it's the real deal , those genetics would have been lost or mixed with others long ago

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I doubt very much that it's the real deal , those genetics would have been lost or mixed with others long ago
Wouldn't know until it was grown out. But going by the structure of it in the picture, it very much resembles landrace sativa's of that region.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Wouldn't know until it was grown out. But going by the structure of it in the picture, it very much resembles landrace sativa's of that region.
The HGO haze I grew out a few months ago had a similar structure albeit thinner leaves. Definitely came through with heaps of it's Malawi and Mozambique heritage which was nice.

I'm super keen to grab some of these tbh.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
The HGO haze I grew out a few months ago had a similar structure albeit thinner leaves. Definitely came through with heaps of it's Malawi and Mozambique heritage which was nice.

I'm super keen to grab some of these tbh.
Yeah, I'm keen to give a crack too. Just tuck one up the back of the tent and forget about it for a while.

Top Bottom