New Community Supporter - 7 East Genetics

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I have removed the post, though, not really sure how that reveals stealth methods..

MurphysLore

Germinating
User ID
How does **edited for the tin foil hat brigade** give away some super duper stealthy packaging? I was mearly excited they actually arrived and to let others know that the risk and expense of ordering overseas is worth it, but hey whatever

Speddyeddy

Germinating
User ID
How does showing some seeds taped into corflute give away some super duper stealthy packaging? I was mearly excited they actually arrived and to let others know that the risk and expense of ordering overseas is worth it, but hey whatever
What strains did you get bro?

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Headstrong, trophy wife, wizards sleeve, raspberry shoes, alien dragon, dragons gift, back-seat preacher and head strong x purple bliss.
I hope I didn't give away any super secret things by divulging this information, would hate to get edited again on a website that promotes illegal activity in my country
Raspberry shoes looks like a good one 👍

Tugboat

Vegetating
User ID
Had a seven east order awaiting clearance since 27/11. Still no movement. Fingers crossed
It’ll get here - Aussie Post is backed up this time of year … events tracking updates intermittent … their network shudders from mid-Nov to end of Jan… you’ll get an update after it’s already been delivered I reckon

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
It’ll get here - Aussie Post is backed up this time of year … events tracking updates intermittent … their network shudders from mid-Nov to end of Jan… you’ll get an update after it’s already been delivered I reckon
Got one yesterday for a sprocket that was delivered on Tuesday!! 🤣

Kneeko

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Had a seven east order awaiting clearance since 27/11. Still no movement. Fingers crossed
Same… Mine has been in cuntstoms since 29/11/…. Tick fucking tick…
Its like watchin paint dry.

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID
Hmm hope it’s all good, mine hit Sydney am n by pm was cleared n on way to me.
But it’s a lottery n you roll the dice.
Although I’ve yet to hear of a 7east not makin it. Sending good vibes 🤞🤛

Top Bottom