New Community Supporter - 7 East Genetics

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Wouldn't know until it was grown out. But going by the structure of it in the picture, it very much resembles landrace sativa's of that region.
Yeah. The Acapulco gold I grew was great , but it did say from breeder was it wasn't 100% as the original genes would be almost impossible

The Landrace genre didn't grow big fat buds , more a skinny winery plant with smaller buds

There's a tribe , Africa maybe that have a pure Landrace sativa as it was part of their culture to cultivate and partake of its benefits

Their strain was pure , they were in total isolation

Studies done on the tribe amazingly showed no cancers or other diseases that plague the rest of us , it was determined that in fact the cannabis they grew had many benefits, not only medical

Their plants were about 1 metre tall with stringy buds , THC tests showed that it was extremely high in THC content, higher than recorded previously

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Yeah. The Acapulco gold I grew was great , but it did say from breeder was it wasn't 100% as the original genes would be almost impossible

The Landrace genre didn't grow big fat buds , more a skinny winery plant with smaller buds

There's a tribe , Africa maybe that have a pure Landrace sativa as it was part of their culture to cultivate and partake of its benefits

Their strain was pure , they were in total isolation

Studies done on the tribe amazingly showed no cancers or other diseases that plague the rest of us , it was determined that in fact the cannabis they grew had many benefits, not only medical

Their plants were about 1 metre tall with stringy buds , THC tests showed that it was extremely high in THC content, higher than recorded previously
Everybody gets cancer.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I can't find the reference, there is a Dwarf tribe that have Laron Syndrome, a form of dwarfism that protects them from cancer and diabete

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Laron Syndrome carriers are Semitic.~250 people in the world have it. They are presently having a tiff. The 250 are Jews and Palestinians. They don’t need cancer to die.They need each other.

Madmick

Baked
User ID

The Cancer-Free Dwarfs of Ecuador​

How one man’s youthful rebellion may unlock a cure for cancer.
bySam Kean
Jaime Guevara-Aguirre examines Lugartda Valarezo, a patient with Laron-type dwarfism, in 2014.
Rodrigo Buendia/AFP/Getty Images
ecuadorian_dwarfs-640x500.jpg

ABOUTSUPPORT OUR WORK
In the mid-1980s Jaime Guevara-Aguirre made a bet with his father. Guevara-Aguirre had just graduated from medical school in Ecuador, but he wasn’t happy. He had attended medical school mostly to please his father. So after earning his degree Guevara-Aguirre rebelled and asked his father to fund a new clinic where the young doctor could pursue scientific research instead.
His father responded by asking a seeming non sequitur: What is the most prestigious medical journal in the world? Probably the New England Journal of Medicine, Guevara-Aguirre replied. Why?
His father agreed to fund the clinic, with one catch. Guevara-Aguirre had to publish a paper in NEJM within 10 years—or lose his funding. However nervous, Guevara-Aguirre accepted the bet. Now he just needed a research topic.
For this, he turned to a memory. While living in rural southern Ecuador as a boy, he had seen an unusually high number of dwarfs. Returning to the area as an adult, he found nearly 100 dwarfs, of all ages, in a handful of towns there. These men and women often looked similar, with tiny faces, sparse hair, and sunken nasal bridges. Guevara-Aguirre suspected a common genetic cause for their appearance and soon discovered the culprit, a DNA mutation that disabled the cellular receptors for growth hormone. This lack of a working receptor rendered their cells “blind” to the hormone, preventing the chemical cascade that promotes growth from ever getting started. After some historical sleuthing he also determined that all the dwarfs probably descended from a single Jew (or a few related Jews) who fled from the Inquisition in Spain to South America several centuries ago.
By itself this would have been the medical discovery of a lifetime. But in getting to know his new patients, Guevara-Aguirre uncovered something truly incredible. He could find only one case of cancer and zero instances of diabetes among them. (In a control group of Ecuadorians, 5% had diabetes and 17% had cancer. Given those numbers the odds of Guevara-Aguirre’s patients having disease rates that low by chance alone were roughly 0.006% and 0.0000002%, respectively.) This discrepancy was all the more remarkable considering that one side effect of this type of dwarfism is obesity, which typically raises rates of cancer and diabetes. But not in his patients. They’re virtually immune to two of the most devastating diseases of modern life.
Obviously, this discovery could have huge medical implications if scientists can tease out the underlying biochemistry. Preliminary work indicates that growth hormone, in addition to boosting height, helps regulate the amount of fuel that cells consume. Cancer cells often exploit the body’s fuel system to enable cell growth at unsustainable rates. But in dwarfs with deficient growth-hormone receptors, tumors simply can’t do so. As a bonus the cells of the people Guevara-Aguirre studies have fewer DNA breaks than the cells of most other people, providing further insurance against cancer.

Ooh well just when you thought you knew it all you don't know

Why you laughing billy ? There's words in there you don't understand

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah I was thinking I'd rather run the risk of cancer than a life of being a dwarf! 🤣

Madmick

Baked
User ID
So where is the bit about them consuming Cannabis being the reason?

Ill take my chances with cancer over being an inbred fucking dwarf!!
That wasn't the same reference to cannabis
As I said I'll try not use big words
, if you can read I also stated that I couldn't find that reference

This was in reply that everyone gets cancer , well no they don't as shown in articles

Always looking to get on top aren't we , must be hard at the

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Yeah I was thinking I'd rather run the risk of cancer than a life of being a dwarf! 🤣
Well me neither , and I wasn't suggesting this was a cure nor any miracle
It was simply a reply to " everyone gets cancer "

Which isn't true at all , lots more pll die from natural or other causes

I'm sorry for the unlucky ppl who contract this disease but the simple fact is

Not everyone gets cancer

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
As a general rule in medicine/science the more an article is cited by others from the same discipline in a journal of reference ,the stronger the science. Science.org is not one of them. Interestingly,not a lot writen since the early 2010’s, I guess they forgot they found the cure.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
As a general rule in medicine/science the more an article is cited by others from the same discipline in a journal of reference ,the stronger the science. Science.org is not one of them. Interestingly,not a lot writen since the early 2010’s, I guess they forgot they found the cure.

Come on mate.

Some bloke decided he wanted to study jungle dwarfs and said not one of them had cancer... must be true... lol

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Well me neither , and I wasn't suggesting this was a cure nor any miracle
It was simply a reply to " everyone gets cancer "

Which isn't true at all , lots more pll die from natural or other causes

I'm sorry for the unlucky ppl who contract this disease but the simple fact is

Not everyone gets cancer
Cardiovascular disease is the major killer in Australia from memory think cancer is 2nd or 3rd.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
That wasn't the same reference to cannabis
As I said I'll try not use big words
, if you can read I also stated that I couldn't find that reference

This was in reply that everyone gets cancer , well no they don't as shown in articles

Always looking to get on top aren't we , must be hard at the

You still googling some big words to finish that sentence off? ;)

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Come on mate.

Some bloke decided he wanted to study jungle dwarfs and said not one of them had cancer... must be true... lol
You are a DC aren't you
You want a decent forum , but you just got to be a smart arse
You didn't even read the article and you criticise the author and make your dumb arse comments

So left me get this right
You want a forum without ppl baiting others l , the baiter to be banned

So why you trying to bait ?

1 rule for some , another for everyone else

Great leadership, trying to have a decent discussion, but all seem to able to do is have little jabs rather than contribute something intelligent

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
You are a DC aren't you
You want a decent forum , but you just got to be a smart arse
You didn't even read the article and you criticise the author and make your dumb arse comments

So left me get this right
You want a forum without ppl baiting others l , the baiter to be banned

So why you trying to bait ?

1 rule for some , another for everyone else

Great leadership, trying to have a decent discussion, but all seem to able to do is have little jabs rather than contribute something intelligent

You truly are an idiot.... If you bait me I will bite... DC.

Top Bottom