New Community Supporter - 7 East Genetics

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
Looking at getting some stock from these guys. What's the the discreetness level of using a debit card payment? I'm not savvy with the crypto stuff. Could do Western U too. Cheers

turbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Looking at getting some stock from these guys. What's the the discreetness level of using a debit card payment? I'm not savvy with the crypto stuff. Could do Western U too. Cheers
They've got a method of keeping that on the down low. There won't be anything crab on your statement.

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
My last order just hit our shores... and I said I wasn't gonna buy anymore... *heavy breathing*

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
Whatcha get? I'm keen to see someone do the blueberry bastard.

Capture.JPG

I couldn't decide so I got few of lots... It wont be much of phenohunt with that few, but hopefully when I pop there will be something good to keep. But also am keen to get some legit pollen to save... so yeah, sort for long term.

I already had an order from late last year with a few others like Headstrong and Palestinian Princess etc.

turbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
View attachment 44495

I couldn't decide so I got few of lots... It wont be much of phenohunt with that few, but hopefully when I pop there will be something good to keep. But also am keen to get some legit pollen to save... so yeah, sort for long term.

I already had an order from late last year with a few others like Headstrong and Palestinian Princess etc.
Great selection - hopefully few good freebs in there too! The black beauty I'm keen to see too seeing as the male came from a supposed feminized line of seeds.

Top Bottom