New Community Supporter - 7 East Genetics

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Please welcome 7 East genetics to the community.

Check out their website for further info, they are a highly regarded breeder based in Canada.

I have personally purchased from them and seeds were in my letterbox in Queensland 12 days from purchase date, with a very generous amount of freebies.

They have kindly offered the community an exclusive members discount of 10% on all orders. Code: TSE2022

6.jpg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I've been buying from 7 East for a while now and can highly recommend! He does some great breeding and has a fantastic morality around how he does business.

Shipping normally takes between 10-20 days, with most of my packages turing up around day 14. The stealth is pretty good and, to date, I've never lost a package from him (now 10 from 10). He always throws in lots of extras and freebies too 😁 Give 7 East a try, you won't regret it (y)

Disclaimer: I'm in no way linked to 7EG, just a sad little fanboy :ROFLMAO:

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
How much was postage Billy ?

Not a bad price for regs compared to some others,,
and Aussie dollar to to Canadian is only 11% more to pay ,,
Thats better than converting to US or Euro.

the discounts are pretty fucken grouse too if you ask me 🥳

Last edited:

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Shipping is free for orders over 200 CAD (before discounts!) otherwise its flat rate of 26.50 CAD

Should also note, there is a min order of 50 CAD (again, before discounts).

EDIT : Got the cost shipping wrong

Last edited:

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
well I couldn't help myself and I placed an order and chose the credit card method
anyone else use this method? was it pretty straight forward? not really keen on buying bitcoin at this stage

Nice, what did ya order?

25% off is hard to resist though…

Top Bottom