New Community Supporter - 7 East Genetics

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Sounds good. Everything looks amazing and there is actually a description of where the plant comes from unlike resellers here. Put an order in on the 14th of this month and it still hasn't left canada by the looks of it, stuck on "received from sender". Bloody busy time of the year so tracking could be AWOL considering and there could be delays.

it's not like I can pop anymore plants ATM anyway, or I'm short, I just like to bathe in seeds. I should probably stop checking lol.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Nice haul man. Can't wait to see how they turn out.
Don't hold your breath lol. I have been notoriously bad at long flowering strains ever since switching from Coco and feed to organic potting mix a few runs back. I go really well until mid-late flower and my top dress timing goes to shit or the small pots lock out on me.

I'll have to put on my big boy pants. I might move back to Coco for the 7 east gear or step up 5 or 7 gal pots of organic instead of 3.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Interested to see how the Apple dragons go they look like 🔥
I nearly had an aneurysm trying to make my mind up due to the consistent quality and descriptions. I'm used to being given nothing but a name, one stock photo and three paragraphs of generic info that could be used interchangeably for anything else on the site with nothing but a mere change of dominance and product name.

7 east left me with no option but to order more.

Speddyeddy

Germinating
User ID
Don't hold your breath lol. I have been notoriously bad at long flowering strains ever since switching from Coco and feed to organic potting mix a few runs back. I go really well until mid-late flower and my top dress timing goes to shit or the small pots lock out on me.

I'll have to put on my big boy pants. I might move back to Coco for the 7 east gear or step up 5 or 7 gal pots of organic instead of 3.
I'm a bit different, I'm not very good at starting seedlings. I am used to growing in coco/perlite but if I can get them onto automated watering and they take it's usually smooth sailing. I'm hoping my headstrong and triple dragon are female. The poor things are like 5 weeks old and in tiny pots still. Trying to setup a veg area in a shed lol.

Top Bottom