Medical Cannabis product reviews

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Mate I'll tell you when I get it , says indimed tempo indica 26 delahaze dried flower 26 to 28 %

Reactions: HGO

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Geez that’s pretty good mate
Like more than a full zip for $240
No bugs 🐛 or pesticides and guaranteed thc %

One Drop

Curing
User ID
AAC03F48-7C6F-4665-9361-46CA7E071189.jpegEB3A4A8B-DAC2-4097-8CAD-C603D9A87376.jpeg
Sundaze nightshade as it marketed is lemon frosted cake , happy with the quality 10.2 gms with a 62% boveda terps shield included . Great terps very clean long lasting high I’m a indica guy so it’s just right for my daily use love the back notes of dank lemony goodness 9 out of 10 it scores . Delta one as it marketed is Black triangle another heavy indica strain this tub was 9.98 gms a little dryer than the last tub but the flavour and smell are very pungent this one knocks me out at night like Rocky strain it’s a good high very couch here I come type of stone I recommend both you won’t be sorry cheers cobbers 🙏

baxjr88

Vegetating
User ID
View attachment 35525View attachment 35526
Sundaze nightshade as it marketed is lemon frosted cake , happy with the quality 10.2 gms with a 62% boveda terps shield included . Great terps very clean long lasting high I’m a indica guy so it’s just right for my daily use love the back notes of dank lemony goodness 9 out of 10 it scores . Delta one as it marketed is Black triangle another heavy indica strain this tub was 9.98 gms a little dryer than the last tub but the flavour and smell are very pungent this one knocks me out at night like Rocky strain it’s a good high very couch here I come type of stone I recommend both you won’t be sorry cheers cobbers 🙏
Fuck yer I have some nightshade an Mali sky rocking up on Monday happy to hear that U rate it high 👍

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Got the pink kush last Friday thoughg I'd give it a run tonight

26% , yeah nice smoke , definitely tell the difference over the 19% but don't know if the $50 difference for 30 grams is worth it

Purgs

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Question for you guys if you get approved for medi weed and you go for flower are you able to buy 28g at a time (or more) your not just stuck with 10g at a time and is there are time limit on your next lot before you buy again.
Just wondering because I have trouble buying weed to make oil and when I can get it its $320 an oz is sound like its cheaper to get it through medical But I would rather make my own oil from legal weed does that make sense?
Sorry im not very good at writing down what I wont to say.

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I have gotten 30g at a time ( one brand comes like this for some reason in three tubs in a box ).
But yes there’s a limit. Depends what you’re scripted for ( I think I’m prescribed 2g a day) so I’d have to wait to her next script filled.

I’m prescribed one day and one night flower so one time I did get 40g at a time and could order every fortnight ( I can actually order a little earlier because I’m in WA and Chemist is in VIC).

I haven’t ever made oil so I don’t know the answer to this but wouldn’t it be cheaper to get prescribed oil ?

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Oil is really over priced and you only get a small amount I make my own with 1oz bud lasts a couple of months
You'll just have to a appointment, no body can tell what or how much you'll be prescribed

Sorry but there's no way buy a Oz a $320 and then making your own is total bullshit , ar least 350 by the time you buy the iso

T25 oral MCT is $80 for 30mls is way way cheaper than I can make my own , or you'd delete that much it won't have any effect

Purgs

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
What is iso , where do you get it for $80 does it get you high I like to get high from time time it would to be pretty potent for that and 30ml is not going to last long plus I know what goes into mine not that ive tried T25 oil is it that good .
My first batch was mct oil 500ml to 1/2 oz and 1 teaspoon of sunflower liquid lecithin made in magi pro was taking 1 teaspoon a night it helped me quite well had a great sleep helped with dealing people and my pain.
Next batch was the same but better weed and upped it to 2teaspoons was high as fuck.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Yeah sorry , I thought you actually knew what you were talking about

The t25 MCT is going be much stronger than what you've been making , which I doubt had any effect except maybe placebo

Do some more , maybe lots more research and get back to us what you've discovered

Madmick

Baked
User ID
What was the price for 3 tubs Harry ?

I get the same atm 30grams, whether it be 2 x 15g tubs for 19%, which I rate as good as the 26% which I can get 3 x 10g tubs

19% $200 , 26% $250

Indimed is the only 1 who has the concession prices on flower , I get 10% of canatrek products but that's still $135 for 10grams

The best MCT I've got is the Tasmanian botanicals t25 MCT

Not for you Harry, MCT and Cannabis oil are 2 different ways of consumption

MCT is a full Cannabis extract Purgs, not really a oil even though coconut, sunflower or vegetable glycerine are oils used for dilution and dosage levels

You can buy iso , isoproopyl alcohol which is used to extract THC for the buds

After the ISO is evaporated out , naturally or using heat , it's then becomes oil , if you make some you'll see why

As I said lots more research then maybe you could ask a educated question and get a reasonable answer

Purgs

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Thanks for that yes I'm new to all this and that is why I am here to learn I don't have the time to spend hours sifting through tones of crap on the net like you do that's why I ask question's on a forum that I thought was here to help new people like myself but If I had known it was going to be full of retarded cunts like you that have nothing better to do than be a fucken bitch about it. I suppose ill find somewhere else to to get some help or maybe if you don't want to help people maybe you should keep your fucken mouth shut you dumb cunt.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Yep purgs, tell me all that troubles you , ailments what treatments you've already tried , injuries, insomnia, no appetite etc etc , don't leave anything out !

What was the %THC lof the weed you got for $320

What % THC is the MCT that you've been making from the BM

So yeah fuck off and do research yourself , what the fuck are we ?

Mind readers , medical experts maybe , everyone is different so spend the money get a consultation and experience different products that work for you

Wanker

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
What was the price for 3 tubs Harry ?

I get the same atm 30grams, whether it be 2 x 15g tubs for 19%, which I rate as good as the 26% which I can get 3 x 10g tubs

19% $200 , 26% $250

Indimed is the only 1 who has the concession prices on flower , I get 10% of canatrek products but that's still $135 for 10grams

The best MCT I've got is the Tasmanian botanicals t25 MCT

Not for you Harry, MCT and Cannabis oil are 2 different ways of consumption

MCT is a full Cannabis extract Purgs, not really a oil even though coconut, sunflower or vegetable glycerine are oils used for dilution and dosage levels

You can buy iso , isoproopyl alcohol which is used to extract THC for the buds

After the ISO is evaporated out , naturally or using heat , it's then becomes oil , if you make some you'll see why

As I said lots more research then maybe you could ask a educated question and get a reasonable answer
Wasn’t cheap. I only got it once, I forget exactly but it was around $350 as I remember thinking it was similar to illegal
might have been a bit more.

Top Bottom