Medical Cannabis product reviews

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
At $99 for 15g it's the best value for money mc I've found. It has a nice musky taste and effects are lightly sedative like a good indica should be. I use a vape of a day and a bong or joint of an evening. Great for relaxing after a big day on the sativa:)
I am trying the 26% indicas next week, hopefully they hit a little harder.

cromagnonman

Germinating
User ID
At $99 for 15g it's the best value for money mc I've found. It has a nice musky taste and effects are lightly sedative like a good indica should be. I use a vape of a day and a bong or joint of an evening. Great for relaxing after a big day on the sativa:)
I am trying the 26% indicas next week, hopefully they hit a little harder.
Is that on concession?
Do you have to be through a particular doctor/vendor to get that brand?

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Is that on concession?
Do you have to be through a particular doctor/vendor to get that bran
Indimed is concession only unfortunately. They have 19% and 2 x 26% indicas and the same for sativas all priced $99 and a balanced 10/10 thc/cbd.
I believe any doctors can prescribe and any pharmacy should be able to hold stock. I understand the cattle yard doctors can be hard to get what you want. I am with cannabis doctors Tasmania who can see patients through telephone Australia wide and dispensed via medigreen pharmacy.

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
Anybody know how med canna goes in a hospital setting? Seems like I'm about to find out.

As some of you may know or may remember, I have a nasty growing in my brain. They went poking around in my skull to reduce it's size a few times (6 so far) and the fuckin thing has reared it's ugliness/agony again. This time they're wanting to chop a 4x6inch hole (a craniotomy) in skull to go fishing it out, well, some of it at least.

Last time I didn't have prescribed canna and the bloke next to me narked to the nurses, he could smell it. So, The mrs was on daily visits/supply duty, but this time it's prescribed. Anybody know?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Anybody know how med canna goes in a hospital setting? Seems like I'm about to find out.

As some of you may know or may remember, I have a nasty growing in my brain. They went poking around in my skull to reduce it's size a few times (6 so far) and the fuckin thing has reared it's ugliness/agony again. This time they're wanting to chop a 4x6inch hole (a craniotomy) in skull to go fishing it out, well, some of it at least.

Last time I didn't have prescribed canna and the bloke next to me narked to the nurses, he could smell it. So, The mrs was on daily visits/supply duty, but this time it's prescribed. Anybody know?
I understand cannabis can't legally be smoked in public places, so they might not support you smoking cannabis in the "cigarette corner" part of the car park.( i.e. where staff and patients are banished to smoke tobacco). Otherwise oil or edibles may be better options. Speedy recovery to you Merlin.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
I understand cannabis can't legally be smoked in public places, so they might not support you smoking cannabis in the "cigarette corner" part of the car park.( i.e. where staff and patients are banished to smoke tobacco). Otherwise oil or edibles may be better options. Speedy recovery to you Merlin.
Hey mate , hoping for a speedy recovery for you so u can get back to business.
All the best eh

Madmick

Baked
User ID

Last time I was in I just walked out the front of emergency and used my vape no problems

Nothing official they didn't ask and I didn't say anything

Was outside more than in the bed

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
Thanks for the wishes fellas. I think I'll be needing them.
Yea last time round I was a bit like you Mick, outside more than in, but they was getting the shits with me doing that. Being brain surgery, they like to keep a real close eye on me. I had to have a 'chauffeur' during the day, but at night I went walkabout and they wasn't happy.

But, oil, that might just work and I've got a bottle of it here somewhere too.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
The only way you are gonna be able to use thc will be to eat it. Neurosurgery they like to keep you under close observation. Shit can go sideways fast postop. I have a health background. Done my fair share of neurosurg.Hospital insurance policies are up. It’s in the hospitals interest to look after you,by looking at you. It’s a pain in the arse for everyone,but it’s best practice. Times have changed. I did some work with para and quadriplegics at a big Melb hospital early 90s. Surprising amount of bikies. Spent most of my shifts rolling spliffs for them. Kept them quiet.

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
Neurosurgery they like to keep you under close observation. Shit can go sideways fast postop.
Yea for the first 24hrs they have me on 1/2 hourly obs, and every hour they come around and shine a super fuckin bright torch in my eyes to make sure they're both equally reactive, by the end of the 24hrs I'm about ready to murder any kunt with a torch :eek::ROFLMAO:😖😤
I've had one procedure go sideways post op before and there was a flat panic to get me prepped and back into surgery to sort it out, and when it all goes seriously sideways it ain't nice. Sends my whole system into a tailspin.

bushbob

Vegetating
User ID
Yea for the first 24hrs they have me on 1/2 hourly obs, and every hour they come around and shine a super fuckin bright torch in my eyes to make sure they're both equally reactive, by the end of the 24hrs I'm about ready to murder any kunt with a torch :eek::ROFLMAO:😖😤
I've had one procedure go sideways post op before and there was a flat panic to get me prepped and back into surgery to sort it out, and when it all goes seriously sideways it ain't nice. Sends my whole system into a tailspin.
Mate those are some rough times, sorry to hear. Being in hospital is a pain and there always seems to be someone wanting to poke you with a stick to make sure your still breathing.
Best wishes and fast recovery.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Yeah mate,that’s a difficult one. I’m one of the cunts with a torch. The patients hate us for disturbing them,but then the fuckers turn around a sue us because we don’t do it, Having to drag half my body around and sounding drunk for the rest of my life,or missing a few nights sleep. I know which I would prefer.

Top Bottom