Medical Cannabis product reviews

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

trumpy955

Germinating
User ID
Hopefully starting my MC journey shortly, pain management and help sleeping (due to pain lol ) any extra info would be great. Ex regular smoker from 20 odd years ago. Keen on recommendations for suppliers or strains to help. Not planning on regular, just as required. Cheers

Stumpygreen

Germinating
User ID
Product Review:IndiMED Tempo balanced Thc 9.0% CBD 8.3%
Just tried this again this morning, This is a great way to start off the day and get those receptors fired up without the stoned feeling. I am currently vaporising 1g per day of this and for me personally this is fine. Mood is level, anxiety low, nerve damage and physical symptoms less severe. *note. This is used in combination with a balanced oil and other medical cannabis products for the treatment of insomnia, nerve damage and anxiety. Overall I am happy with this product and I would recommend.64C9D4B6-FDCA-43D0-964E-109C30D93C02.jpeg

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Just tried this again this morning, This is a great way to start off the day and get those receptors fired up without the stoned feeling. I am currently vaporising 1g per day of this and for me personally this is fine. Mood is level, anxiety low, nerve damage and physical symptoms less severe. *note. This is used in combination with a balanced oil and other medical cannabis products for the treatment of insomnia, nerve damage and anxiety. Overall I am happy with this product and I would recommend.View attachment 36969
Interested in nerve damage relief.
I’m currently on 600mg of lyrica for nerve damage pain( mainly feet and lower legs)

Also anxiety which the lyrics also seems to help with but I hate it’s side effects.

So oil and this cbd for that ? I haven’t found a product that works for nerve pain.

Stumpygreen

Germinating
User ID
I’m currently on 600mg of lyrica for nerve damage pain( mainly feet and lower legs)

Also anxiety which the lyrics also seems to help with but I hate it’s side effects.

So oil and this cbd for that ? I haven’t found a product that works for nerve pain.
My oil is 25/25 balanced thc/cbd 1ml morning and evening

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID

Hey Harry
Lyrica... ....but I hate it’s side effects.
HELL YEA, they threw me completely out of whack. I pissed them off real quick and yet I know a bloke who swears by them.
I think the problem with nerve damage pain vs what they define as 'nerve pain' can be miles apart. 'Damage' can be defined, where as 'nerve pain' has become the generic term for any pain of unknown origins, because, let's face it, ALL pain affects the nerves.
I believe this is why there is no 'One-size-fits-all' type treatments when it comes to 'nerve pain'. It's too generic.

Although 'Nerve Pain' has been one of my many pseudo diagnoses ie "...if it's not 'X' and it's not 'Y', it must be nerve pain...". My diagnosed issue is neurological (I have a brain tumour), the brain processes EVERY nerve message, so where is the problem? the region of the pain or the brain messaging? and if I EVER get a clear answer on that, it'll be a miracle:cautious:. This is why I think finding what works for you, personally, can be very individual. I'm part of a network of patients, some swear by a topical oil (on the skin), some say a digestible oil works for them. Other obtain a benefit from edibles-gummies. Me, I like my bud. It's not that it's a painkiller for me, but it helps divert my mind from the constant reminder of agony. And if I really sit down and consciously think about it all, my mind can take me down some awful dark, deep holes. Canna helps me not to go there. No pain killer can do that. (Well, They can, but those meds knock me out. 🤬o_O:sleep: )

To find what works for you can be a real case of trial and error. I have a few differing smokes I 'mix'n'match' between and every now and again I put a new strain in my diet:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I
Hey Harry

HELL YEA, they threw me completely out of whack. I pissed them off real quick and yet I know a bloke who swears by them.
I think the problem with nerve damage pain vs what they define as 'nerve pain' can be miles apart. 'Damage' can be defined, where as 'nerve pain' has become the generic term for any pain of unknown origins, because, let's face it, ALL pain affects the nerves.
I believe this is why there is no 'One-size-fits-all' type treatments when it comes to 'nerve pain'. It's too generic.

Although 'Nerve Pain' has been one of my many pseudo diagnoses ie "...if it's not 'X' and it's not 'Y', it must be nerve pain...". My diagnosed issue is neurological (I have a brain tumour), the brain processes EVERY nerve message, so where is the problem? the region of the pain or the brain messaging? and if I EVER get a clear answer on that, it'll be a miracle:cautious:. This is why I think finding what works for you, personally, can be very individual. I'm part of a network of patients, some swear by a topical oil (on the skin), some say a digestible oil works for them. Other obtain a benefit from edibles-gummies. Me, I like my bud. It's not that it's a painkiller for me, but it helps divert my mind from the constant reminder of agony. And if I really sit down and consciously think about it all, my mind can take me down some awful dark, deep holes. Canna helps me not to go there. No pain killer can do that. (Well, They can, but those meds knock me out. 🤬o_O:sleep: )

To find what works for you can be a real case of trial and error. I have a few differing smokes I 'mix'n'match' between and every now and again I put a new strain in my diet:ROFLMAO:
I was on huge doses of gabapentin and pregabalin for nerve/ lower back legs. I am now only on cannabis products...don't get me wrong as everyday is still a struggle but after so long taking the pharmaceuticals I decided the pros were well out weighed by the cons and after a year of cutting back and swapping out I found that the multitude of cannabis products had me managing much the same as I was with pharmaceuticals. Every day is a struggle!

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
My nerve damage is from malnutrition ( from a malabsorption issue in my bowel)

I’ll keep trying as you say the side effects are not good with this stuff. Though for pain relief and also strangely depression and anxiety I reckon lyrica is great. But my short term memory is beyond bad. And if I miss a dose even by a few hours the withdrawals are exactly like when I stopped drinking. Cold sweats, vomiting, shaking,
Of rather not take them.

I’ll probably try an oil like yours next and combine with my own home grown buds. Can’t afford to buy both and have plenty of smoke here.

Thanks for your response. I had given up nearly.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
The withdrawals were horrible. Memory was one of my worst side effects also. Whenever cutting back do it VERY slowly over months while almost over doing your replacements to compensate, i use cannabis products and home made opium very occasionally. I still struggle daily but having my memory back as my teenage kids grow up has been worth it!

Stumpygreen

Germinating
User ID
Hey Harry

I totally agree, what amount and what type is by per person and their needs

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Re
Just tried this again this morning, This is a great way to start off the day and get those receptors fired up without the stoned feeling. I am currently vaporising 1g per day of this and for me personally this is fine. Mood is level, anxiety low, nerve damage and physical symptoms less severe. *note. This is used in combination with a balanced oil and other medical cannabis products for the treatment of insomnia, nerve damage and anxiety. Overall I am happy with this product and I would recommend.
How much stem did the cunts sell ya ? Even I can do better than that.

Chain07

Seedling
User ID
Hi all, First time poster so please be gentle. I have been a patient for about 2 months with Alternaleaf and the medicine seems very expensive...around $150-$170 for 10grams.
Is this a normal price or are there cheaper alternatives available through different medical practitioners..

Thanks for any responses in advance..☺️👍👍

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
It’s the product that dictates price. Some chemists might charge more than others but I think they are petty much the same.
So price depends what you are prescribed.

You can sign up here free and read reviews and get average prices for all products available to Australians. Choose what suits you and your budget and ask doctor for that product. I changed each month when I was buying it and doctor didn’t mind. I just be aid wasn’t quite working for me and I’d like to try xyz.

Chain07

Seedling
User ID
It’s the product that dictates price. Some chemists might charge more than others but I think they are petty much the same.
So price depends what you are prescribed.

You can sign up here free and read reviews and get average prices for all products available to Australians. Choose what suits you and your budget and ask doctor for that product. I changed each month when I was buying it and doctor didn’t mind. I just be aid wasn’t quite working for me and I’d like to try xyz.

Thanks Harry..great info mate..

M

Micmacs sock puppet

Hi all, First time poster so please be gentle. I have been a patient for about 2 months with Alternaleaf and the medicine seems very expensive...around $150-$170 for 10grams.
Is this a normal price or are there cheaper alternatives available through different medical practitioners..

Thanks for any responses in advance..☺️👍👍
From my experience there's major differences in price depending on who you decide to go to, ie 1st consult at 1 may be $179 whilst another is $99 or as low as 79

Follow ups can range from $150 to 70 9r 80 , again depends on who decide to go with

I get 30 grams for 210 whilst my mate gets same script same chemist 15 grams for $120 ,

Doesn't matter if your with say canatrek you can still ask your doctor for say Tasmanian botanic, if you have a concession card that qualifies your for Indimed which is considerably cheaper, that's what I get as well as my own

So look around , lots have special prices for limited times and don't be scared to ask your doctor for what you want and mention any concession cards

Vets can access even cheaper

Top Bottom