I need a spiritual room

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihermit

Germinating
User ID
If you've learnt nothing about me from reading through this thread then you are blind.
You will Never know me
Tell me how your own experience is instead and how it helps you and others instead of trying to kill faith in others?
I will not justify to You or anyone else and if you don't like it then tuff.
I have learned some things about you. People cannot not tell their story, you know ...
It seems to me tho', that you are hiding behind the words and ideas of Others. And I don't want to 'know' you (even in the biblical sense). What would I want to know about you. What would you tell me? Rather I would like to share with you.
And I don't need help. What for do you need help? What for do any of us need help? How do the words of other people 'help'? No one can be 'helped' except with material things.
Discuss ...

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Psychosis or Spiritual Emergency?

An excerpt below taken from the link provided but google the topic to find many more related studies etc.

"However, the use of psychoactive substances may also precipitate a spiritual emergency, which raises the challenging question as to how a clinician may differentiate a spiritual emergency precipitated with a drug from a substance/medication-induced psychotic disorder. "

https://digitalcommons.ciis.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1525&context=ijts-transpersonalstudies

Sugar

Baked
User ID
try DMT

meet your creator...

There youll figure out

there aint no Shiva, YHWH, Buddah, Allah, god or Jah

it just you!........

There's a few of you here think that way :)

ps: I also don't need drugs to meet my creator although, it certainly helps me when I have a choof of cannabis to get more reflective and inevitably end up quite spiritual :)

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Unlocked thread for a bit

I hope those impacted by covid 19 are coping ok and know where to go or who to ask for help or advice etc.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Unlocked thread for a bit

I hope those impacted by covid 19 are coping ok and know where to go or who to ask for help or advice etc.
That Nina Simone track is very cool. Thanks for asking Sugar. My wife came home sick from work yesterday. Flu like symptoms, so naturally went for Covid test this morning. Now we wait 72 hours in isolation to know. This THING can turn a once seemingly simple flu into a nightmare. Filthy bat thing. I'm still digging holes tomorrow, in isolation.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
That Nina Simone track is very cool. Thanks for asking Sugar. My wife came home sick from work yesterday. Flu like symptoms, so naturally went for Covid test this morning. Now we wait 72 hours in isolation to know. This THING can turn a once seemingly simple flu into a nightmare. Filthy bat thing. I'm still digging holes tomorrow, in isolation.

awww sorry to hear Old fox. It's hard waiting for results but hopefully she is fine and I'll keep your wife and you and loved ones in my prayers. It's a scarey and uncertain time.

Do you have good support services available and within decent time distance etc?

Thankfully there are many services available IF one knows what is out there to help.

Particular concern needs such as care needs, house keeping and cooking, food etc, necessities of life come into play and often on peoples minds.

There are several places available particularly with community services, local supports in regional places and various religious organisations have emergency stuff available and a network is usually there to help.

You'll be right and I pray that the peace of God beyond all understanding is with you.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
I hope all are going well.
Been thinking of the fruit of the Holy Spirit
Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness and Self Control
Against such things there is no law.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Lot's of loved ones are facing cancer or awaiting results atm it's tough.

Mum died of lung cancer that spread to her bones and brain and everywhere 4 yrs ago and stepsister is fighting breast cancer atm, sister is having a core biopsy of her cervix today with suspected cancer cells, Step Father is awaiting blood test results that are suspect and dear friend across the pond recently last week dx with stage 4 lung cancer.

What can I do? What can anyone do?

For me, I can only offer comfort and support as I'm able and pray to God for peace and hope and encouragement and strength and healing to get everyone through these tough times and be there for them as I am able and as they want me to be there.

We all fight battles that others are unaware of and some mercy and understanding is needed along life's pathway.

Take care all and God bless

Sugar

Baked
User ID
book of revs.jpg

Yes, I do think we are in the Hour of Trial (not the Tribulation but before that) in the Book of Revelations.
I'll post my reasons in a bit.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
unlocked , yay 🙌

so why do you think we are in the hr of trial now?

can you give some examples?

do you really truly think that some sort of "Beast" will come

outta the sea with 7 heads and 10 horns?

or a "Beast" with horns will truly some how come outta the Earth?

..not being a smart arse, i just dont know any sane person could believe in this,

and you seem like a very sane woman Sugar, i just dont get it:unsure:

Sugar

Baked
User ID
unlocked , yay 🙌

so why do you think we are in the hr of trial now?

can you give some examples?

do you really truly think that some sort of "Beast" will come

outta the sea with 7 heads and 10 horns?

or a "Beast" with horns will truly some how come outta the Earth?

..not being a smart arse, i just dont know any sane person could believe in this,

and you seem like a very sane woman Sugar, i just dont get it:unsure:

Hey Dotts, I will try to explain my perspective when I'm ready to do so (there are many other perspectives and interpretations) however, it is most unlikely I will be able to explain sufficiently to satisfy anyone.
Currently have family stuff needing my attention. Poor brother in law ran over their beloved dog last night on the eve of his birthday and they have Judy dog currently being operated on here...they travelled from sth coast nsw and I can't focus on this atm. later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom